Chapter 5

Wen Zhiwen originally planned to go home directly, but ended up passing by another barber shop.

After touching her somewhat long hair, Wen Zhiwen simply went into the barbershop again.

The business of this barber shop is very good. At a glance, there are eight out of ten barber seats.

As soon as Wen Zhiwen appeared at the door of the barbershop, a teenage girl immediately greeted her.

Wen Zhiwen was placed in one of the remaining two haircut positions.

The little girl stood behind Wen Zhiwen, and said with a smile: "Sister, your hair is really nice? What kind of hairstyle do you want to cut? Do you want to dye it? How about I introduce it to you—" After a few words, she succeeded

. Wen Zhiwen was shocked, and suddenly remembered the fear of being dominated by teacher Tony in her previous life.

"Short cut, no card, thank you!" Wen Zhiwen reflexively said.

The little girl was taken aback: "What? What do you mean by applying for a card?"

Only then did Wen Zhiwen realize that the insane business of applying for a card probably didn't exist in the 1990s.

"It's nothing, nothing." Wen Zhiwen waved his hands, trying to fool him.

However, the little girl behind the back seemed to be aroused, her eyes lit up, she leaned over and asked: "Sister, I feel that you are talking about something very new! Can you explain it to me carefully?" Wen Zhiwen swept the little

girl At first glance, I think she is quite sharp.

But as a principled person, Wen Zhiwen would never tell them such "harmful" things!

So no matter what the little girl said, Wen Zhiwen remained silent.

The little girl was unable to ask anything from Wen Zhiwen's mouth, and felt a little regretful in her heart.

But she still served Wen Zhiwen with a smile.

The little girl's name is Tian Xin, she has a sweet mouth and can speak well.

At first, Wen Zhiwen really just wanted to cut her hair shorter, but under the girl's strong salesmanship, she still couldn't hold back and got a perm.

When she sat under the hair ironing machine, Wen Zhiwen couldn't help feeling a little annoyed—

he was careless, but he still didn't escape.

Fortunately, Tian Xin's technique is very good. After the permed hair is put down, there are very beautiful black big waves, which make Wen Zhiwen's appearance extremely bright and majestic, making people unable to take their eyes off it.

Wen Zhiwen was finally satisfied with the effect.

It was not in vain for her to sit here and wait for so long.

Tian Xin was also very satisfied with the effect she made. When sending Wen Zhiwen out, she said with a smile, "Next time you want to do hair, remember to ask me!"

Wen Zhiwen said with a smile.

After coming out of the barber shop, Wen Zhiwen didn't stay outside and went straight home.

Wen Zhiwen only roughly remembered that Yu's family lived in Yushu Hutong, and after reporting the address to the taxi driver, she was still a little apprehensive.

When she managed to see the signboard of the soya-bean milk and fried dough stick shop that she had eaten in the morning, her heart was relieved, and she quickly asked the driver to stop.

But after walking in from the alley, Wen Zhiwen realized that he was overjoyed.

When looking at the two forked roads in front of her, Wen Zhiwen was dumbfounded, she couldn't remember which road she came out from this morning.

Wen Zhiwen had the problem of Lu Chi in her previous life, but she didn't expect this problem to follow her after changing her body.

After wandering around in the alley for several times, Wen Zhiwen finally found someone and asked him the way home...

After asking the way, Wen Zhiwen covered his face all the way back.

The main thing is that it is indeed a bit embarrassing.

But what Wen Zhiwen didn't know was that the person she asked for directions was the famous loudspeaker in Yushu Hutong.

Almost as soon as Wen Zhiwen left, her name spread throughout the area.

Contrary to Wen Zhiwen's imagination, what everyone was discussing was not the embarrassment of her getting lost, but about her.

There is no one who lives in this area of ​​Yushu Hutong who does not know Yu Huaiyan.

Ever since he moved into that small building, it was like a stone thrown into calm water, causing quite a wave.

Yu Huaiyan drove a car when he went in and out. In today's terms, he could tell he was a rich man.

Coupled with his good looks, not to mention the little girls who blush when they see him, even married women like them feel a little embarrassed to see him occasionally.

The only person in this area who can compare to Yu Huaiyan is probably Tang Lingna's husband Xue Qi.

Xue Qi opened a few restaurants in Beishi. It is said that the business is booming. He also bought cars and various expensive electrical appliances for his family. He just doesn't know who is richer than Yu Huaiyan.

However, although Xue Qi looks good, he is still far inferior to Yu Huaiyan.

I also want to know that such a handsome and rich man lives nearby, everyone's heart will not be too peaceful.

What's more, seeing Yu Huaiyan going in and out usually, and there is no woman around, doesn't everyone's minds become active?

After all, which family doesn't have one or two girls waiting to be married?

If such a wealthy son-in-law is caught, not to mention the married girl will live a good life from now on, even their relatives will be able to follow suit, and maybe they will be able to ascend to heaven.

During those days, the relatives who came to their Yushu Hutong walked quite frequently.

But no one expected that Yu Huaiyan, the son-in-law of his dream, would get married without saying a word.

For a time, many girls were heartbroken.

Yu Huaiyan is busy with work on weekdays, and doesn't have much interaction with these neighbors who don't live in close proximity. Usually, when bumping into each other, he just nodded politely as a greeting.

On the day of the wedding, there were happy candies around.

But the wedding and banquet were held in the hotel, and the neighbors did not join in the fun.

At the end of the wedding, the bride and groom and a group of relatives and friends came to drink at the house, but there were so many people at that time that the neighbors did not see the bride.

So everyone really doesn't know what this bride looks like and who she is.

It's just that there are rumors that the bride was born in a small place, she was lucky to marry Yu Huaiyan, she also speaks and dresses in a rustic way, and dare not come out to meet people.

Leaving aside whether this news is true or not, there are quite a few people who are willing to believe it.

Yu Huaiyan's conditions were there, being able to marry such a person was too enviable, it seemed that only Wen Zhiwen, as rumored, could not compare to them, could they find a little balance in their hearts.

No matter what, Wen Zhiwen has always been the subject of hot discussion these days.

Everyone is speculating about her situation.

Now that I finally saw a real person, the discussion became even more heated.

Hearing that the loudspeaker in the alley said that Wen Zhiwen is not only beautiful, but also dressed in a foreign style, everyone's first reaction was to not believe it.

In contrast, they were more willing to accept that Wen Zhiwen was a country girl.

For a while, Wen Zhiwen was almost in the limelight in Yushu Alley.

But Wen Zhiwen himself didn't know all of this.

She finally found a home.

When we entered the house, Aunt Yang hadn't left yet.

Seeing her come back with big bags and small bags, she immediately stepped forward to help.

Wen Zhiwen thanked her before she had time to ask, "Aunt Yang, have you gone back yet?" "It's

still early, I'll wait for you." Aunt Yang said, "Why did you come back so late?" "

Don't tell me I got lost just now." Wen Zhiwen spent ten minutes complaining to Aunt Yang about how devious the road outside was.

Aunt Yang was silent for a while after hearing this, and then said: "Go out from the gate and go to the right, which is the main road."

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

So she went the wrong way when she went out in the morning?

Wen Zhiwen was silent for a while, and then said: "Aunt Yang, you should go out with me tomorrow."

Aunt Yang smiled and agreed: "Okay."

Wen Zhiwen's words were not polite, she did have a lot of things to buy.

Aunt Yang is a local, and she is very familiar with all the shopping malls and markets in Beishi, big and small, and she knows everything about where to buy things.

For example, the shopping mall that Wen Zhiwen went to today, Aunt Yang said that it was an old shopping mall, and it was more suitable for buying some household appliances, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and washing machines.

Clothing is not suitable for these, and the price is expensive due to the lack of brands. Compared with it, it is not as good as the clothing of another shopping mall.

After listening, Wen Zhiwen said that she was very educated.

No wonder she felt that the clothes in that shopping mall were not too many and not too good-looking today.

Wen Zhiwen learned from her experience and took Aunt Yang with her the next day.

For several days, Wen Zhiwen and Aunt Yang were like two diligent little hamsters, constantly moving things home.

Thinking that what I did was to improve my living environment and make my life more comfortable, Wen Zhiwen was even more motivated.

Busy and full of life.

Shanghai stock market.

Yu Huaiyan is at a dinner.

His business trip to the Shanghai stock market this time is mainly to open up the Shanghai stock market and the surrounding markets.

After the reform and opening up, the economy of the Shanghai stock market has developed rapidly, and the consumption power of the local citizens is stronger than that of the Beijing market.

Coupled with the unusual popularity of pagers in the past two years, Yu Huaiyan naturally would not let go of such a large market.

The pagers produced by Yu Huaiyan Company are well-known, and some of them have been sold on the Shanghai stock market.

But judging from the quantity, it can only be said to be a small fight. This time they are going to distribute a large number of goods in the Shanghai stock market.

This sounds easy, but it is not easy to get started.

A lot of joints have to be opened up. In this humane society, Yu Huaiyan spends a large part of his time on some boring but necessary dinners.

The dinner was over, it was already late, and the business was almost concluded.

A few well-fed, well-fed men smiled tacitly at each other.

"Mr. Yu, since you're here in Shanghai, why don't you go to the nightclub for a drink with us later?" A man showed a wretched smile on his face, "Our nightclub in Shanghai will definitely satisfy you!" Yu Huaiyan

frowned Wrinkled, he refused softly: "I won't go."

After being rejected, the man's face was a little ugly: "Is this not giving me face?

" When he was awake, he would never dare to talk to Yu Huaiyan like this.

Yu Huaiyan didn't bother to argue with a drunkard, but his face at the drinking table was decent, so he found an excuse: "The wife at home is strict, sorry." After saying this, several men laughed

.

"Mr. Yu, I didn't expect you to be henpecked?"

"If you ask me, the women in the family can't be spoiled. We earn so much money, and it's their turn to control what we want to do." "

.. ...."

Yu Huaiyan was noncommittal to these words.

After successfully escaping, Yu Huaiyan walked towards the hotel with the night breeze blowing.

Perhaps because Wen Zhiwen was used as a shield just now, Yu Huaiyan inevitably thought of her along the way.

He didn't notice it when he was busy, but now that he is free, he finally realized something belatedly -

three days have passed, and his new wife hasn't called him a single call...

The author has something to say :