Chapter 61

Aunt Yang didn't understand what Wen Zhiwen meant, and she couldn't help cursing when she saw the graffiti in the corner: "Oh, what kind of kid is this? He sneaked here and scribbled here? He really has no quality!"

The mark did indeed look like it had been scribbled on by a child.

Wen Zhiwen was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly realized that at this time, the modus operandi of the thieves had not been discovered by the general public.

After careful recollection, Wen Zhiwen did not seem to have seen such reports in the news or newspapers.

"Maybe it's not a child, but a thief came to draw." Wen Zhiwen and Aunt Yang explained.

Aunt Yang was worried when she heard this, and the more she looked at it, the more she felt that this mark was dangerous, and she said to Wen Zhiwen, "Let's erase this quickly, I'm panicking when I look at it."

Wen Zhiwen nodded.

Seeing Aunt Yang coming over with a rag, she said again: "Hey, wait a minute, I'll go up and get the camera down, and take a picture first!"

Aunt Yang stopped and nodded quickly: "Yes, yes, it's good to take a picture You can even show it to the police!"

Wen Zhiwen felt a little guilty when she heard Aunt Yang's words.

In fact, she just wanted to take a picture of it for Yu Huaiyan to see...

but Aunt Yang reminded her that she could indeed remind the police.

Wen Zhiwen took the camera, knelt down and took several photos of the marker.

Aunt Yang was not at ease, and circled around the house, looking for any other signs that she hadn't found.

"How about I go to Xue's house to see if their house has been marked?" Aunt Yang said after checking.

Wen Zhiwen nodded.

Aunt Yang hurried out the door.

It's been a long time and I haven't come back.

Wen Zhiwen didn't pay much attention to it, after looking at the time, she wanted to call Yu Huaiyan, but unexpectedly he called first.

Wen Zhiwen immediately picked it up, and heard him ask: "What are you doing?"

"At home." Wen Zhiwen said, "Where are you? Work is over?" "

Well, it just finished, and now I'm in the car." Yu Huaiyan Said, "Have you had dinner? What did you have today?"

"No, Aunt Yang hasn't come back yet." Wen Zhiwen picked up a pillow on the sofa and shared with him what he saw today, "Hey, my husband, let me tell you, we This area of ​​the house was burglarized, and my cousin and his family were visited by thieves this afternoon—" "

Are you okay?" Yu Huaiyan interrupted her and asked immediately.

After Wen Zhiwen was interrupted, he answered his question: "No, even our house seems to have been marked by thieves. It was on the corner outside. I even took a picture and I will show it to you when you come back!

" Speaking of this, her tone was a little excited.

Yu Huaiyan, who was sitting in the car, pinched his brows, feeling very helpless.

Can this woman be a little defensive?

"Okay." Yu Huaiyan followed her, and immediately said, "How about I ask someone to come over to the house? I don't feel at ease when you are alone at home." It doesn't matter if you lose your belongings