Chapter 34

What's even more disappointing is that this game has fucking music.

Almost the moment the music started, Yu Huaiyan looked at the computer screen behind her.

Then he was silent: "...Is this the bad thing you said?"

Wen Zhiwen lay flat: "...Yes."

And "Yes".

Yu Huaiyan laughed angrily, pulled her towards him, and said with dangerous eyes: "So you have been playing games just now? Are you having fun?"

Wen Zhiwen's desire to survive also returned at this time, sophistrying: "I It was because I was in a bad mood, so I found a game to pass the time and relax." "

You said you were not angry just now, but now you are angry, you are really lying to me!" Wen Zhiwen slapped him skillfully, "And you said I won't give it to you Call, why don't you call me?"

Yu Huaiyan: "..."

Of course he wanted to call her countless times, but because of a man's ridiculous self-esteem, he wanted to wait for her to bow her head first .

Yu Huaiyan knew he was wrong, so he pinched her face with his hands: "Okay, I was wrong." He

was sharp-tongued.

Wen Zhiwen started to pick up Qiao Lai, folded her hands in front of her chest, and let out a "hum".

Afterwards, she squinted at Yu Huaiyan, and said, "Okay, then forgive you."

Yu Huaiyan hugged her down.

Suddenly, I felt something was wrong again, wait, he was the one who came back to make trouble, why did he become the one who apologized in the end?

Glancing at someone triumphant, Yu Huaiyan: Forget it, let her go for now.

Some things seem to have turned over, but in fact they are not over.

For example, after Wen Zhiwen came into contact with rpg games, he became completely addicted.

And after being discovered by Yu Huaiyan, she stopped pretending completely.

Every day in the bedroom, forgetting to eat and sleep to clear the level.

I don't know if Yu Huaiyan went to the company during the day, but when he comes back at night, he will see Wen Zhiwen sitting in front of the computer playing her pixel game...

Yu Huaiyan really doesn't understand what's so fun about this broken game, Every time I can only drag people to bed forcibly.

In the middle of the night, Yu Huaiyan was half asleep, and subconsciously wanted to grab the person next to him into his arms.

As a result, when he stretched out his hand, he found nothing.

Yu Huaiyan opened his eyes suspiciously, in a dark room, he could see a glowing head at a glance.

Yu Huaiyan, who was not fully awake at the time, thought he had hit a ghost, and a shock woke him up.

Taking a closer look, what the hell is this? It's his wife who secretly got up in the middle of the night to play with the computer!

She is quite smart, knowing how to put on the earphones, and even press the mouse very lightly, and she is very serious with her small face facing the computer.

Yu Huaiyan laughed angrily at this scene, and pressed the light switch in the bedroom with a "snap".

The lights in the bedroom were instantly brightened.

Wen Zhiwen blinked uncomfortably, then made a sudden movement.

She turned her head stiffly, and sure enough, she saw Yu Huaiyan who was sitting on the bedside and looking at her quietly.