Chapter 53

The days passed by in a flash, and it was the Spring Festival in a blink of an eye.

There are not many relatives on the Yu family's side, but they are busy with visiting relatives and friends.

But this year, with Xie Shuying in charge, Wen Zhiwen can be a hands-off shopkeeper without any psychological burden.

After the Spring Festival, the days are getting warmer day by day.

Xie Shuying couldn't stay idle, and planned to move back to the old house.

Wen Zhiwen heard the words, and hurriedly persuaded her: "The old house is quite far from here, how inconvenient is it for you to live there alone?"

Xie Shuying couldn't refute this.

But isn't she also worried that if she lives here for a long time, it will affect the young couple?

What's more, after staying for a while, Xie Shuying discovered some tricks between the couple...

Wen Zhiwen didn't know what Xie Shuying discovered, she just thought that Xie Shuying was restless, so she suggested: "Do you want me to play around here with you?"

Xie Shuying had an idea when she heard this.

She smiled and said, "I forgot if you didn't mention this. I've been planning to go to Xiaojin. It just so happens that she's graduating this year, so I can come back with her." "Do you want to go to Xiaojin?

" Where is Jin?" Wen Zhiwen was surprised.

"That's right, it's good to go for a walk while you can still walk." Xie Shuying said very openly.

When Wen Zhiwen heard this, she couldn't help admiring her mother-in-law.

And since Xie Shuying said that, could Wen Zhiwen not let her go?

"It's okay to go abroad for fun." Wen Zhiwen said with a smile, "I guess Xiaojin has urged you many times, right?" Yu Jin

still asks Wen Zhiwen from time to time if he wants to go to the United States to visit her. Jin and Xie Shuying also said a lot.

"In this case, why not—" Wen Zhiwen said excitedly.

Just at this time, Yu Huaiyan returned home, and answered casually: "Why not?"

Wen Zhiwen turned to look at Yu Huaiyan, and explained to him: "It's just that Mom is planning to visit Xiao Jin in the United States, and stay there In the last two or three months, I will be able to go back to the country with Xiao Jin."

"Yes, but I need to contact Xiao Jin in advance and let her make arrangements." Yu Huaiyan nodded.

Xie Shuying did have a plan to go to the United States a long time ago, and she has already applied for a visa. Now that she suddenly said that she wanted to go to Yu Jin, Yu Huaiyan was not surprised.

But in the next second, he heard Wen Zhiwen say happily again: "It just so happens that I'm fine, how about—"

Yu Huaiyan's eyebrows twitched, and he felt that what Wen Zhiwen was going to say next was definitely not what he wanted to hear.

"Why don't I go with mom too! How worrying is it that you go abroad alone?"

Yu Huaiyan: "..."

He knew it.

Yu Huaiyan was silent for a while, and then slowly said: "Your company is not planning to develop in Linshi, can you go away?"

Wen Zhiwen didn't understand what Yu Huaiyan meant, but thought about it seriously and said: "It's okay, I accompanied Tian Xin through the process once before, and the people in the company can already handle it, so I don't necessarily need to be present."