Chapter 48

Time seemed to slow down in an instant, and every second stretched extremely long.

The music in my ears and all kinds of noises also faded instantly, and the world suddenly became very quiet.

His fingers were still on his lips, and his scorching breath sprayed on the back of her hand, carrying an inexplicable heat.

Wen Zhiwen subconsciously looked at Yu Huaiyan's face, the light was really dim, so she couldn't see it clearly.

It seems like a long time, but it may only be a few seconds.

Wen Zhiwen suddenly withdrew her hand.

What is this man doing in public? !

Wen Zhiwen covered her face, her beautiful eyes swept around with a guilty conscience.

Xue Qi was still lying on the table unconscious, and the seats they were sitting in were relatively sideways, so no one should have noticed her gaffe just now...

Yu Huaiyan lost the support of Wen Zhiwen's hands, Zi let out his strength and fell to the side.

Wen Zhiwen had no choice but to go over and pull him up again to let him sit down.

After finally straightening the other person up, Yu Huaiyan entangled her again, rubbing his face against her face, and kept calling her: "Wife, wife, wife." "Here you are! Let go first

. Me!" Wen Zhiwen pushed his face with his hands.

But this man was quite strong when he was drunk, not only did Wen Zhiwen not break free, but was clamped by him...

The next second, Yu Huaiyan suddenly came over and stared at her face seriously, Then he pinched her nose and said, "Be good."

His breath smelled of alcohol, but it didn't smell bad at all.

Wen Zhiwen's brain exploded with a bang.

Yu Huaiyan is a bit too foul when he is drunk!

Why should she behave better?

It's obvious that he himself should behave better!

The temperature in the bar was too high, and Wen Zhiwen's cheeks gradually began to heat up, she couldn't help but look away.

But in the next second, Yu Huaiyan forcefully pulled her face back, and pressed her forehead against her forehead.

Wen Zhiwen had already lost his temper by him, and had planned to give up struggling, but now he was a little angry.

So she tried her best to pull out her hand, reached into his clothes to pinch his waist, and warned in a low voice: "Don't go too far!

" So be it.

Wen Zhiwen had no choice but to coax him with soft words for a while, and finally Yu Huaiyan gradually stopped being a monster, became calm, and closed his eyes against her.

After such a pass, Wen Zhiwen was so tired that he was sweating profusely.

After a total of more than half an hour, Tang Lingna finally came.

The moment she saw Tang Lingna, Wen Zhiwen didn't dare to recognize her.

Changing the image of a good wife and loving mother in the past, Tang Lingna now dresses very capablely, with a gentle temperament but also toughness. Compared with the past, she is really a different person.

Even when she came to a place like a bar, Tang Lingna's brows were not frowned, her eyes were calm, and she looked very calm.

Seeing Wen Zhiwen, Tang Lingna greeted her with a smile.