Chapter 30

Yu Jin was still here, so Wen Zhiwen couldn't chat with Tian Xin in front of her, so he wanted to push her away: "Xiao Jin, do you want to have your hair done? I'll have someone design a nice one for you." 

"Yu Jin obviously didn't understand what Wen Zhiwen meant, she stroked her hair and refused: "I don't want to do it."

Wen Zhiwen gave her a glare, regretting taking her out.

Without doing anything, Wen Zhiwen simply pressed Yu Jin to the nail making position, and said to the manicurist, "Please make her nails."

After speaking, she pressed Yu Jin and said, "Choose a color yourself, and when you arrive How cool is it that you typed on the keyboard with your nail-painted fingers!"

Yu Jin thought about the scene and agreed.

Wen Zhiwen hurriedly dragged Tian Xin to talk.

"How was it? That ten-day trip to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand you went on?" Wen Zhiwen asked.

Tian Xin gave a thumbs up: "It's fun! It's just that the time is too short, I haven't experienced enough." "

I have also experienced that Thai massage, it's really good." Tian Xin said with a smile, and then his expression changed again. Frustrated, "But we can't poach people here at all!"

Wen Zhiwen laughed loudly after hearing the words: "Isn't it? Are you really going to go there to poach people?!"

She said last time to poach massage therapists, really It was just a joke, but Tian Xin took it seriously.

"Thailand and us are two countries. It is not easy for people from other countries to come to work here. Not only the other party, but we also have to apply for various permits from the government. And don't even think about using it. It's illegal to ask the other party to work for us on a tourist visa, which is illegal." Wen Zhiwen explained.

Tian Xin sighed and said, "That tour guide told me that too."

She still remembers the speechless expression on the tour guide's face when he told her this.

"But I really think it's good. If we also have a Thai massage, it will definitely be very popular." Tian Xin was a little unwilling, "How about we apply for permission?"

Tian Xin also deliberately left the contact information of the tour guide. Just so that someone can help find a technician when the time comes.

However, Wen Zhiwen shook his head: "I think you should give up this idea as soon as possible." "Let's

not talk about whether it can be done or not. Let's talk about finding a massage technician from Thailand. The risk is very high." Wen Zhiwen explained, "Across such a long distance, if you ask someone to look for it, you can guarantee that the person looking for it is trustworthy. If you go to Thailand to look for it yourself, the cost of time and money will be too high.

" open.

If you want to go to Thailand, you must report to a travel agency and go with a group.

Tian Xin's head just got hot for a while, but now that Wen Zhiwen said it, he also turned around.

Seeing her listless look, Wen Zhiwen couldn't help laughing: "Why did you focus all your attention on Thailand? If you talk about massage, is the traditional Chinese medicine massage in our country worse than theirs?" Tian Xin suddenly became enlightened

.

"By the way, Sister Zhiwen, our school's license has been approved, do we have to recruit people now?" Tian Xin asked again.