Chapter 63

Things happen so fast.

Wen Zhiwen was stunned by this sudden scene.

Then she finally realized it belatedly—

there was indeed a thief, and the thief was hiding beside them all the time!

If they didn't find out...

Wen Zhiwen was scared for a while, and goose bumps popped up all over her body.

As expected of a thief, the man escaped quite fast, running forward recklessly.

The policeman and Yu Huaiyan who were chasing him couldn't run away from him for a while.

The other policeman didn't leave, but stayed where he was next to Wen Zhiwen.

At the same time, he checked the surroundings vigilantly with a flashlight, as if to judge whether there were any accomplices around.

Wen Zhiwen looked nervously at the thief running away, seeing the distance between the thief and the police getting farther and farther, and just as she was worried, another man rushed out in front of him and stopped the thief.

Once new forces join in, the situation is reversed in an instant.

The thief who was tripped was quickly pushed to the ground.

The thief was directly sent to the police station. Wen Zhiwen and Yu Huaiyan locked the door of their house and followed them to make notes.

When we arrived at the police station, the man who helped catch the thief was also there.

When the man saw Yu Huaiyan, he immediately walked over with a disturbed expression on his face, lowered his eyes and apologized, "Mr. Yu, I'm the one who neglected my duty this time."

Wen Zhiwen couldn't understand this scene.

Before she could ask, a policeman passed by, took two steps and then stepped back, looked at the man standing opposite Yu Huaiyan and said, "Hey, it's you again? You helped catch the thief last time, right?" The man

clicked Nodded: "It's me."

Wen Zhiwen understood, poked Yu Huaiyan's arm, and asked, "Is this the person you arranged?"

Yu Huaiyan nodded, and patted the man's shoulder: "Don't blame yourself too much, no one thought that this would happen. It's something."

I thought that everything would be fine if the thief who committed the crime before was caught, and the thief confessed that he had no accomplices before, which made everyone let down their vigilance.

Unexpectedly, the previous thief lied.

It can only be said that the current thieves are really rampant.

After cooperating with the police to complete the record, the thief also confessed his crime during the interrogation by the police.

Wen Zhiwen thought that the thief and the previous thief committed the crime in a gang, or wanted to take revenge on her, but they were all wrong.

The thief today and the thief last time did know each other, but they did not commit the crime in a gang.

The thing is like this -

Thief No. 2 learned that Thief No. 1 stole a family in Yushu Alley and made a lot of money. According to him, there is another family in Yushu Hutong that is also very rich. Thief No. 1 is going to Take the risk and go back again.

Thief No. 2 is a little itchy, but their thief organization is still somewhat principled. The Elm Tree Alley has been marked by Thief No. 1, so he can no longer reach out.