hold me tight ⭐️

he always knows how to keep her smiling.

Caleb's P.O.V (short chapter not feeling well love's)

ever since Lucy's punishment yesterday, she has been sleeping and wanting me around her of cause after her punishment she did get a long aftercare I could give her she's probably just going to be really sore for a while since she did cum so much which makes me laugh a little, sh she doesn't need to know that. 

"Caleb I want you." she yelled out, I looked up at her mom and she smiled I huffed out and want up to her room she was bleeding on her bed shit.

"get you get me a pad I think I have that time of the month." I nod and walked into her bathroom and looked for a pad I also got her new underwear.

"can you run the tub I feel like a bath." I nod and gave her the pad and underwear and want back into the bathroom and turn the tub on making sure it's not too hot for her, then I walked back in she holds her arms up for me to pick her up ever since the punishment she hasn't been wanting to walk which makes me worried a little and now she bleeding what if it isn't her time of month. 

"you don't wanna try and walk love?" she nods no, and made a sad face, or this could be her in little space I go and pick her up and carry her into the bathroom and sat her down so I can get her undressed.

"can we keep that thing off limits it's broken my body." I gave her a kiss and out her in the tub, then I sat down on the floor, she smiled at the water touching her body.

"I left you for too long and I'm sorry for that I won't use it again unless I have to and if I have to I won't leave you long like I did." she just nods, I really hope she can recover without having to see the hospital.

"next time I will just obey and help you with the bags." I smile, and gave her another kiss.

"next time I will just put you on the stairs for time out." she smiled, and want back to relaxing.

"when do we have to go back?" I had a thought, as I pulled the sheets up, to keep Lucy comfy.

"not sure love when you have recovered for the punishment I guess." she just nods, and lays on my chest as I have my arm around her and the other arm playing with her hair till we both fall asleep.