Rough hands

She knew all to well things where about to hit the fan.

I was in the car with a pissed off Ian and a pissed off Caleb I had dry tears down both checks, from crying scared before we were dragged out of the shopping centre and I'm not joking when I said we were dragged out of the shopping centre.

"you all have no idea how fucking worried and how much danger you have put Lucy in he may have not seen her but someone could be working for the guy and could have seen her do you want to have to keep moving around is that how you all want to live?" none of us said a thing, we just looked at each other, making Ian turn around to look at us.

"you have been spoken to fucking answer before you all are both made to." is it just me or I feel really bad they are making it out to be they are getting in trouble for going against my safety.

"sorry I was my idea Lucy didn't really wanna come out but I talked her into it and I'm not just saying this to get her out of trouble it's the truth we were all just kinda exited to get out of the house." Ian turned back around when his phone want off, he signed before answering.

"hello"

"hi sir we have a problem he had someone watching Lucy now he knows the house location"

Ian looked back at us pissed off, I just looked out of the window letting my anxiety kick in maybe going back to him would be a good thing so they wouldn't have to worry so much Ian got off the phone and looked at Caleb while he was driving going past the street you go down to the house.

"we will stay in a hotel till this is sorted out none of you will be allowed to leave the rooms till this is fixed bro can you let the others know to come to the hotel." Ian nods, Kai holds my hand I gave him a fake smile knowing I'm not safe anymore and I have Caleb pissed off at me. 

"is this going to give us a punishment?" Zoe then asked the guys didn't say a thing, I already know the answer I don't think this is going to just get brushed under and forgotten about.

"Waite here I'll go book in don't move." he turned to me when said that and right then I knew I'm in big shit a car pulled up beside us and Ryker get's out looking mad.

"oh shit I'm done." Ryker roughly opens the door and pulled pulled Poppy out by her hair I got out, and want around.

"how dare you put your own best friend at risk." he yells in her face, as she just froze I had to do something I can't just let him be like that.

"it's not her fault I made a chose to go with them you shouldn't treat her like that." he didn't listen and put Poppy in the car he came in with Zoe's Dom he got out as well and made Zoe get in their car as well my phone want off from an unknown message.

unknown 

you can't run away from me you will be mine again once I have killed your little friends 

my phone was taken out of my hands I looked up to be face to face with Caleb he looked at the message, mad was written over his face more mad then he was the he  found me at the shopping center he then smashed my phone agenst the ground making me gasp.

"no phone he will track us I will get you a knew phone when I know it's safe to have one and I told you to stay in the car." I felt so small when he's like this and kinda miss his nice side right now, I have no idea when he's going to be nice again.

"I got out because Ryker was being too rough with Poppy." he huffed out, as Ian got out.

"bro here are the room keys give them to the guys I'll take Lucy up to our room take care of some things." Ian nods and took the room keys what he said at the end made me scared a little, he got my hand and we started to walk into the hotel room the door closed making me think I won't be seeing the outside of that door for a while. 

"go lay on your stomach don't ask." I slowly walked over to the bed and lay down, I couldn't see what he was doing which didn't play well with my anxiety.

"I'm going to spank you to your limit why because so I know your limit and second the chose you made to go some out of your safety and making me worried to death," that did make me feel bad, I jumped when my ass was meet with his hand it hurt so much and he did not stop, soon enough tears are flooding my cheeks.

"your ass is nice and red would you like me to stop?" I softly nod, and he did I have never felt so sore since my passed I heard water in the bathroom is this when he dose aftercare.

"you okay beautiful." he pulled me into his arms making his hug make me feel safe, he then showed me into the bathroom he did a bubble bath I smiled a little.

"I will just be on the phone making some calls when you get out I will put some cream to smooth the redness." with that he walked out I strip off slowly then stepping into the bath it's the best temp but having my ass red and sore hurt with the hot water.

I took a moment to reflect on what just happened it wasn't too much of a bad punishment but I think there will be other punishments that I don't wish to discover for a while I should have just stayed to be honest, I wonder if Poppy is okay and what punishment she would be getting I do feel like getting spanked again it wasn't that bad.