new lover ⭐️

It was only at that moment, that makes everything numb.

I stretched out, with the sun shining on to my body making the old room feel nice I looked beside me seeing Caleb still sound asleep but with the sun shining on his face I rolled over and just looked at him.

He's been different since the hole coming home, we even did a coming home party but he just wanted to be in his room I've asked him so many times what's the matter but he never says anything he's phone is going off a lot would it be a bad thing to have a look.

I sat up slowly to not wake him, and walked around to his side where his phone was placed his screen came on showing a notification from someone called Rosy, I picked up his phone and want through all the notifications she was saying things like are you going to come to mine when your girlfriend is asleep again or I had amazing time the other night let's do it again.

I drop his phone on the ground and ran out of the room it's like I couldn't breathe, I ran down hoping to find Poppy she was sitting with Zoe on the couch and the guys where around the table Poppy frowns and stood up walking over.

"Are you okay you look like you just saw a monster or something?" I didn't even know what to say or how to say it, I let some tears go.

"Caleb he's cheating on me that's why he's been acting different lately I just saw the notifications on his phone he's been seeing her while I've been sleeping." She pulled me into a tight hug, as I just cry what did I do wrong to make him wanna do this I'm so confused and take in the fact that my boyfriend is cheating on me behind my back.

"Caleb cheating are you sure he's never done that to anyone not sure why he would want to start now." Ian said and walks up to Caleb's room, I just wanted to hide forever and to never be found I sat on the couch with my head on Poppy's lap as she played with my hair softly  when Caleb came down with Ian behind him.

"Lucy I need to speak with you alone come please." I keep hugging Popping, not wanting to listen to Caleb.

Caleb's hands where on my arm pulling me away from Poppy I tried to get free but had his grip got tighter.

"Let go your hurting me." He didn't when we got into his room, he shuts the door and let me go I run where he was holding me.

"When where so silly enough to think I would cheat on you." I've never seen Caleb this mad, I just sat down and didn't say anything.

"Answer me." I started playing with my fingers, my anxiety kicking in.

"Because you have been acting different and your  phone wouldn't stop going off then I saw the notifications." He signed, I looked away from him and wanted to cry but I don't really wanna show that.

"I'm not cheating on you I wouldn't even dream on doing that my mother has gone and adopted so know I have a sister and her love language is different so that's why you saw messages like that from her and I've been acting different because I have been trying to get my head around the fact I have a sister know." He came over and bands down in front of me, he rubs some tears away and moved my hair out of my face.

"Just ask me next time instead of just jumping to thinking of something that's not going to be true." I smile a little, he chuckles and gave me a kiss on the check.

"Do you think your ass needs a little lesson or should I just let this slide." I blushed, and think for a second.

"Maybe you could give it something else maybe a good fuck." He smiled and coming closer in for a kiss, he's right what was I thinking he isn't the guy to cheat.

~
~
~

Hey loves so sorry for not updating this book I've been really sick and just work is crazy! I'm off till Tuesday so I'll have some updates on the way also the chapters that will be published soon is crazy so make sure your relaxed and having nothing going on around you. X