Baby Steps ⭐️

She can be a little bit of a queen bee.

"Good morning beautiful." Caleb said, as I sat down in front of a table full of food.

"How did you sleep?" He can be so caring, when I first meet him I was scared he was just going to be like my ex.

"Better then what I deserve what are we doing today." He got up and came back with a piece of paper, I frown when the paper was placed in front of me.

"I want you to get use to the rules since they play a big role I'll say a rule and you have to write." Oh right of course, he gave me the pencil I hope it's not a lot of rules I hate rules so much but not much as Poppy.

"Rule one if anything gets too much you need to speak up, rule two no negative talk about yourself your beautiful the way you are, rule three if something has happened or something upsets you I need to be told, rule four for your safety no going outdoors at night unless it's with me, rule five no bad words or eye rolling, rule six your now mine that means no one can control you or have you unless it's me, rule seven it's no daddy or yes daddy or no sir and yes sir, rule eight respect me and the boys they have the right to punish you." The last one was scary, I thought as I continued to write that rule down hoping this is okay.

"Do you feel okay with those rules?" I nod, and gave him a little smile then I remembered rule seven.

"Sorry the rules are fine daddy." A smile came on his face, which should mean it's a good thing.

"I'll let it slide since you new your mistake." I smile a little as Ian came in, and wisps something into Caleb's ear.

"I have to go take care of something love why don't you go out to the pool where Zoe and Poppy are and Kai." I nod, getting up and walking off to outside seeing the guys around the pool, Poppy was in the pool with Zoe and Kai just had his feet in I want over and did the same thing as Kai.

"We were just talking about sneaking out while they are busy which seems to be now." Rule four, Zoe and Kai agreed but eyes where on me when I didn't say anything.

"I'll stay in I have a rule where I can't leave without Caleb." Poppy swims closer to me, I know this is when she's going to convince me to come and I'll end up going.

"We never follow the rules we brake the rules together come on we will have so much fun and make sure your safe he doesn't know where you are we are in a new town Caleb shouldn't take your freedom away from you when have you ever let anyone take your freedom away from you." She is kinda right, not all of it though she was the rule breaker and I would just follow along because we were best friends.

"Okay just this once." She smiled big and got out the pool, we talked about the plans we take one of the cars, Kai said he can drive Zoe and Poppy was going to get dressed and make something up to the guys to keep them off our backs, I follow Kai out to the car and got in the front.

"We are going to get in so much trouble." Anxiety kicks in, I open the door to go back inside but Kai shuts my door and holds my face in his hands.

"It's going to be okay you just need to relax have a bit of fun you've been under Caleb's supervision since everything that happened at school this is your time." I nod he let's go, my anxiety was still high I've seen Caleb angry and if he finds out and gets angry I'm so not ready for my first punishment.

"Alright let's go we told the guys we were just going out and Lucy was still at the pool." I turned around as Kai started driving away from the place.

"So you basically lied do you know how hard we are going to get in trouble and now for the lying." The girls just rolled their eyes, I turned back around and looked out the window I'm so dead.

"Alright let's go crazy with shopping." They got out, I really didn't wanna but I'm not sitting in a hot car so I got out and we walked in my phone started vibrating that's definitely going to be Caleb and the pissed of one.

"Let's split up and meet back here around two." They nod and left me, maybe if I just called him back I won't get into trouble.

"Hello"
"Lucy Rose where the fuck are you"
"At the shops in town we all split up so I'm alone"
"Do you know how stupid that is to split up don't move I'm coming to get you"
"Am I going to be in trouble"
"Oh you have no idea"

Hi love's so sorry but this is a short chapter the next chapter will carry on from this chapter this chapter is short due to not having time to write while on the holidays and it being Xmas tomorrow!

MARRY CHRISTMAS ❤️