home sweet home ⭐️

the only best friend she should ever need, will always be her mother.

"hi mum"

"hi sweetheart how have you been"

"yeah good really missing home lately and Caleb hangs out with his new sister a lot"

"new sister did she just come into the family?

"yeah she's kinda mean to me and Poppy and so flirts with Caleb but he's just seeing it as a sister thing and if I keep going on about it he's just going to punish me"

"oh sweetie sounds like a mess why don't you come back home for a while get to catch up"

"yeah mum I'll think about it and let you know"

I turned around seeing Caleb still asleep, he's missed so much sleep because he's been out a lot with his new sister. like I am happy for him but it's like she likes him but he doesn't wanna believe it I kinda did wanna talk to Ian about it but then he would go to Caleb and I don't want a punishment I made my way downstairs seeing everyone hanging out around the table eating and talking.

"Caleb's sister wants to move in," what the hell, she doesn't even know all of us that well I got up and want out to the pool, and put my feet in soon enough Ryker comes out and sat down next to me.

"I wouldn't take this new girl seriously Caleb loves you too much to sleep with someone else." lately that love doesn't feel real, I think he's forgetting about me.

"it's like he's forgetting about us he doesn't even have time to do anything together anymore." the doors open and Caleb comes out with a coffee in his hand, he dose a handshake with Ryker.

"I'm getting you a hotel room so there's room for Rosy to sleep till there's a room for her to move into." he walked back inside, he said that with so much hate I turned around seeing Caleb and Ian talking his arms throwing every where Caleb just goes back up to his room.

"wow this really isn't like him love." I shrugged, maybe should just go back home and be forgotten.

"I'm thinking of going back home to see my mother it's been a while and I did say to her that I would think about it." I did wanna cry so much, but I don't think Ryker has ever seen me cry before.

"you sure you don't wanna wait it out he could just be like this because when you have a new family member you kinda just wanna get to know that person." I slowly nod no, he rubs my back as I watched the water move by.

"just let me know when you want to go and I'll take you to the airport." I thank him, he gets up and left that's when a tear runs free down my face I'm really not ready to lose him but he's just changed and it feels like I have become nothing towards him, I'm not sure what I have done to make things get to this point but I guess some things happen for a reason which sucks so much.

when I want back inside, poppy gave me a big hug and asked if I want her to come with me but I told her that I just needed to do this trip on my own then want on Caleb's laptop to book some flights, while trying to hold back from crying when I booked flights for tonight. I want into Caleb's room to start packing.

"what the hell are you doing Lucy?" I knew he was going to say something he even used my name, which he never did.

"going back home since I take up too much space." I softly spoke, and keep going for looking through my clothes.

"all because I want to spend more time with a new family member your overthinking this your not going back home I'll tell Rosy she's not moving in." I wanted to stop packing and go give him a bitch slap for what he is doing to me, it's kinda like his playing with my feelings.

"I said stop why won't you obey me?" I just keep doing what I was doing, till he stood me up and turned me around so know I was made to look at him.

"your making me feel like I'm nothing to you all you want to do is hang around Rosy or when she needs you and I do think it's sweet that your looking out for another new family member but she's not a kid and you aren't meant to be helping a slut or isn't afraid to show that she dose like you I'm not sure why you aren't being smart about this and seeing the signs." he looked like he was in deep though when I said that, I just looked at him waited and hoping that made him come around.

"okay I'm going to go have a chat with Rosy and my mother can you pack a bag for me I'm sorry and I will make it up to you I love you and I shouldn't have done what I did and I have been so stupid to see the signs and mixed feelings she has been showing." I smile a little, and nod to packing him a bag, he left and I got busy with packing so much clothes less for me because Caleb just likes it that way I smiled again maybe just sitting down face to face not yelling will work I should have just done that in the first place.