new baby steps ⭐️

it's a good thing to take your time honey, trust me your doing amazing.

"good news your treatment is working faster then we thought so it's a good sign to go home." I smile,  exited to get the hell out of this hospital I have never been so bored.

"really so soon are you sure she really is good to go?" the doctor nods, and a nurse pulled out a needle that has been in my arms for days.

"yep all good to go but do keep an eye on her for a few days to just make sure things run smooth her treatment will be given to her through tablets that she must take every day." Caleb nods I thank the doctor for looking after me, then he left Caleb helped me stand when getting out of bed which felt nice to use my feet.

"since we don't have to be on the run we can go back to the house with everyone and I'm putting you on rest bed." ugh, I really didn't wanna see another bed since I was stuck in one for days, I'm making sure Poppy is allowed to be on bed rest with me because I have missed her so much Ryker didn't let her come to the hospital never found out why.

"I wanna be on bed rest with Poppy I haven't been able to see her surly Ryker would be okay with that right?" Caleb shrugged, as he grabs my bags for me and holds my hand we walked out a nurse stoped us to give my tablets to Caleb then we want out to the car it was so good to smell air again.

"I just got a message Zoe Kai and Poppy are on another punishment for braking rules Ian said it's been like a childcare centre at home." I giggled a little, I guess that's a good way to put things but I'm sure it's no that bad.

"can we get take away on the way home my tummy is crying for it." Caleb chuckled, and kissed my forehead before I got in the car.

"so is my baby girl asking for a happy meal." I smiled, again he's the best boyfriend ever!

"yes please daddy." he smiled, and closed my door so he could the bags in the car then getting in himself. (idk why but this part made me smile)

"are we going back to the academy?" he looked like he was in deep thought, so I just looked out of the window watching the trees go past.

~~~~

"hi can I please get one happy meal with water for the drink." I smile, so exited to have better food then hospital food we drive to the next window, I got the happy meal the toy you get was a little doll she looked pretty.

"don't think you can get this drunk food all the time missy." I wanna roll my eyes, but I say no to punishment.

"yes daddy I know I need this because my tummy said so." he rolled his eyes, in a playful way as I want ahead and eat with Caleb telling me to slow down every five minutes which was kinda annoying but I just want with it to keep him happy.

"do I have to be on bed rest my back is going to hate me for lying on it so much?" I asked, as we pulled up in front of the house.

"yes because your body still needs rest and I wanna make sure you get a lot of that," ugh so annoying, I just nod he got out grabs the bags then help me out the car we walked in seeing the boys at the table and I could see Zoe, Kai, and Poppy outside in the pool the guys look tired.

"as soon as he get bak in a training school the better we can't put them in line." Axel says pissed off, wow I kinda wanted to laugh because it was kinda funny, but I didn't want all eyes on me.

"well Lucy is being put on bed rest then maybe looking into getting put into my fathers school I still haven't spoken to him it's another academy." they no, Poppy came in and came over to me hugging me tight, I smile while she hugged me knowing I have my best friend beside me again.

"do you think you could speak to your father and see if we could start like now they are just out of control." Poppy pulled away and rolled her eyes, making me giggle.

"let's go back outside so Zoe and Kai can see you." I didn't't move, she frowned.

"I'm on bed rest to make sure my body get's enough rest." she looked at Caleb, he was doing the same thing she huffed and just walked out, I kinda felt bad knowing she wanted to spend some time with me.

"come on let's get you settled into bed I need to make a phone call." I nod, and we want up to our room which we haven't used in a while.

"can I have a shower then a movie on the tv." he nods, as he's phone rings he walked out I find one of his tops, then want into the bathroom turned the water on and getting undressed. so exited to have a nice showing and not having to use a shower that other people have used before me, getting me smiling as how nice it felt.

when I got out if the shower, I got redressed and want over to our bed pulled back the sheets, I got in moaning at how softer the bed is then a hospital bed is I turn to the remote and looked through what movies I could watch smiling maybe I could get use to the hole bed rest, knowing for sure that Caleb is only going to allow me to take baby steps on the road to recovery hoping the cancer doesn't come back in the mean time it's also nice that I know my ex has stoped running after me I can finally move on. 

happy new year lovely people I just know 2023 is going to heal us from 2022. xx