Trust ⭐️

Love is something else but trust is another level

Waking up alone in a bed I didn't know about, my eye hurt so much I was scared all over again he had no reason to hit me the door opened it was Caleb I have gone back to being really shy again he could hit me too he's a guy.

"How are you feeling?" He bands down, I didn't say anything.

"Let's go put some cream on that eye." He got up, and want into the bathroom then come back with something in his hand he hands down again.

"Since we aren't going back at that school it looks like I'll have to do training with you myself." He apples some cream, I flinched because it hurt but he knows to keep going.

"S-so I'm yours?" I softly asked, he smiled a little when I spoke and out the cream down.

"Would you like to be mine is more the question love?" I nod, he nods and stood up and want to get something then came back.

"Since your a little you have to have a nappy on can you take your underwear off?" I looked at the nappy, that's going to be so embarrassing to have on.

"Can I do it alone please." He looked like he was thinking, but nods giving me the nappy and left the room I slowly took my underwear off and place the nappy on, he came back in and smiled.

"Good girl now I can give you one of my tops that will cover your nappy." I watched him get a top out then came back over and gave me the top.

"We will have to talk about stuff but it's still early so that stuff can wait till your ready and settled in." He left again, I put the top on he was right it came to my knees getting up and walking to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

My eye looked really bad making me wanna cry, but I pulled it together going back over to the bed I woke up in getting under the covers they help me hide away Caleb came back in and bands down again.

"Everybody wants to see you." I really, didn't feel like leaving the room or being around others.

"I kinda just want to be alone Poppy can come in though." He nods, getting up and left I miss mom and being at home Poppy came in she want around the other side of the bed and got in I turned around and just lay in her arms.

"I just wanna lay here forever." She doesn't say anything, but hold me she knows not to say anything when something like this happened.

When someone hurts you so badly, it makes it harder to recover or just live life normally with the past getting involved it just sucks.

"Maybe being here is a new chance to start over together." We looked at each other I nod, she could be a little right.

"Caleb I'm his little he said we have to talk about stuff but he's letting me recover." I'll probably never recover to be honest, she smiled and sat up.

"I trust he's good for you I'm trying to find my inner self to be a sub for Ryker which is way different from ddlg." Poppy looks happy, and knows what's she doing.

"What's it like." She shrugs, and lays back down and likes above us.

"Different pain but like it makes you feel good unless it's a punishment which shouldn't feel good." I just nodded, looking above us as well the door opened it was just Caleb.

"Ryker wants you love." Poppy nods, gave me a hug and got up walking out Caleb came over and sat on the side of the bed.

"Is it possible being in a ddlg relationship but make the ddlg like bdsm?" He chuckled, and put the cup of water down on the nightstand.

"Ddlg is like bdsm there's different levels why do you ask love?" I sat up a little, and had some water.

"It's just that when I found out about it through books and I grew a liking for a daddy to have a personality like what a dom would have in dom and submissive." I didn't really know any other way to say what I wanted to say, I try and speak what I overthink.

"So basically control, strict, roughness, little mean, my soft side?" I smile, and blush a little for the first time in front of a guy.

"I think I'm capable of that it's good to be open about your needs also for this to work we both need to trust each other and if something gets too much you need to tell me." I nod, I should ask him about the uncomfortable nappy.

"Do I have to keep the nappy on?" He nods, ugh it's so annoying.

"We are still doing ddlg and if it keeps being annoying and you can't get use to it then I'll let you go back to underwear." Thank goodness, I kinda hope it stays uncomfortable because they are embarrassing.

!Short chapter sorry loves!