little Lucy Rose ⭐️

The beginning.

"Girl isn't it crazy you got into that school that has been yoour dream for like ever." I smile along with my best friend Poppy, she supports me through everything.

"Can you promise to try and get in as well maybe you can be a sub." She shrugs, but she's also really stubborn.

"You know having someone control me i would lose my shit all the time boo but yeah just to be together I'll promise to try." Giving Poppy a hug and do our best friend hand shake, as my mom pulls up.

"Bye I'll miss you." I say running off to my mom's car, i turned around before getting in seeing Poppy smile and yeall back.

"Bye boo I'll miss you too." Getting into the car, finding that my mom has already gotten my school stuff for me.

"Ready sweetie?" I gave mum a nod letting her know that I'm ready, we started driving off i couldn't help but let some tears go.

Poppy and i have been best friends since year 1 so we have done a lot together, been through our ups and downs together been through our first heartbreak together and Poppy was the first person i told her about the lifestyle i really liked.
Of course she didn't really get into it because she's stubborn that way.

"Alrighty sweets we are here let's go in." I'm thankful to have a mom like mine, she's really supportive about what I'm into and she's excited to meet the guy one day if i get anyone.

Mom helps with my bags, and we walked up to the school and the doors opened for us which was kinda cool. We found the office to check in, we then had to wait for a lady who runs the school.

"Rose." A tall lady with pretty long golden hair, we stood up and walked into her office and she told us to take a seat.

"Welcome to our Academy every new student gets put with a buddy for the week so we don't have little lost souls running around what are you into Lucy?" I'm still really overwhelmed with just being here, also really shy.

"Ddlg." She nods, and took out a badge say 'Little' also a piece of paper.

"Please put this badge on sweetie and this paper holds your timetable please take this time to say bye to your parent while i get your buddy." I nod, and put the badge on and turned to my mom giving her a tight hug.

"Just keep your head down honey don't try and fit in just focus on being you I'll see you when you come home for holidays." We hugged again, as the lady comes back in with a guy.

"Lucy this is Kai your buddy for the week I'll show your mom out Kai would you kindly grab Lucy's belongings." He did so, i said a soft thank you and we walked out of the office and i follow Kai but someone stopped us.

"Oh hi daddy." This guy is with Kai, he looks serious and kinda scary.

"Why are you not in class?" I feel kinda bad but like i really didn't need a buddy, Kai looks scared.

"I have to be buddy's with the new student her name is Lucy Rose sorry daddy the headmistress told me to." The guy looked over at me, almost making me shit myself.

"Fine don't be late for lunch." He looked at me again, before taking off Kai takes a deep breathe and started walking.

"This is your room we always have to keep it clean and when you do get a dominant you move into his room which is always higher up." He puts my stuff down as i looked around, i think i could get use to this like i mean it's not home.

"Your welcome to sit with us for lunch." Us? Like his friends or something, i slowly nod.

"Your going to have to get over your shyness in this school we have to use our words most important with our dom." I follow him out, and he showed some classes along the way we then came to a big room, full of people Kai took me over to a table with other people on it and the same guy as before.

"This is Lucy Rose she's new and um very shy." A girl got up and gave me a hug, making me smile a little as Kai sat down next to that guy.

"Hi I'm Zoe don't worry your pretty you'll fit in just fine I'll show you where we get food." A guy came in and sat down he took my breathe away he was really cute.

"That's caleb he's a dom he's the only guy out of the group who's looking for a little he's a serious guy." Zoe says while dragging me along with her to a food bar.

"What's up with Kai's dom?" I softy asked, as she started showing me how they get food she laughed.

"He's the same as Caleb in a way not guys you would wanna get punishment from or mess with." I'm kinda scared now, but i just remember what my mom said keep my head down.

"Oh and your lucky you don't have to start classes till next week do you need help setting up your room?" I nod no with a smile, as we want back to the table i sat next to Zoe as she kissed a guy next to her.

"Maybe you should find yourself another table to sit at we actually communicate at this table not just sit and be shy the hole time." Kai's Dom said and laughed, was he really being serious.

"I might have reasons why i chose to be shy and keep to myself doesn't mean you can be an asshole." I got up leaving my food, which i wasn't going to eat anyways and want back to my room shutting the door and locked it I'm already homesick.

" I got up leaving my food, which i wasn't going to eat anyways and want back to my room shutting the door and locked it I'm already homesick

Lucy Rose

Caleb