sad eyes⭐️

it all just happened all at once, for her own liking.

"Lucy wake up love we have to go to the hospital." I slowly opened my tired eyes, seeing the time it was 4:00 in the morning, I sat up and frown.

"but I'm not sick." Axel looked at Ian, something was not right where was Caleb.

"just get changed Ryker is meeting us there with Poppy, Zoe and Kai and your ex who I'm so going to fucking kill." wait Caleb isn't here and we have to go to the hospital, and my ex is there and I had an unknown message yesterday when it hit me tears roll down my cheeks.

"what happened." I softly asked, as I got out of bed and look for a jumper and just some leggings then I put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Caleb want out somehow your ex knew and got into a car crash he's in a bad way but not like Caleb the doctor said he had been in surgery and they have had to put him in a coma since your stupid ex is at the same hospital I don't want you out of my site I don't need him getting any ideas when he gets better even though the police will be there." I felt sick to my stomach, the tears didn't stop coming I got some shoes on when we want down then we want out to the car I had to be in the back I though he wasn't going to be like this he told me face to face, I was even in the same room with him and he didn't even try anything.

"I'm going to make sure the asshole get's locked up he's taken this way to far." I hope that happens, this sucks so much if I just let him took me Caleb wouldn't be in hospital right now. 

"maybe if I just let Silas take me in the first place Caleb wouldn't be hurt right now." I saw Axel look at Ian, he probably agrees when we stopped at the hospital Ian got out opened my door and came close to my face making me feel small.

"I don't need you talking rubbish right now don't think like that I am going to make him pay for this all I need from you right now is to stay close and obey." I slowly nod, he got my hand and we walked in I saw cops and everyone sitting down I even saw Rebecca I wanted too go sit with her but Ian had my hand. 

"can I go sit next to Rebecca?" Ian looked over, as Caleb's mother he nods and let's my hand go I walked over to her we hugged and I sat down she had a blanket that was big enough for both of us I looked across from us seeing Poppy, Zoe, and Kai and Ryker they gave me a sad smile I just gave one back the doctor came out which made us all stand.

"can I speak to Lucy please." I moved away from Rebecca to go with the doctor, I saw the cops standing around one room which must be Silas room.

"Caleb is still in a coma he might be like that for a few weeks just depends on Caleb when we do let you all go in see him talk with him he will be able to hear you also do you want something done for your safety he is cuffed but if it makes you feel any better." I just wanted to be with Caleb, and not have to be in the waiting room.

"I think I'll be okay what's going to happen with him." the doctor looked at the cops, then back at me while I waited for an answer.

"he will be locked up and won't be getting out anytime soon." I wanted to smile, knowing I will be free from him and he won't be able to hurt anyone who I love.

"and Caleb is he going to be okay he will wake up." the doctor didn't answer at first, making the tears wanna roll down again.

"if he dose wake up it's going to be a long recovery and it's heard to say if he's going to be okay or not at the moment it's not looking good." Ian came over as the doctor walked away, I hide in Ian's chest and started crying his arms want around me and rub my back.

"come sit back down Caleb is strong and he needs us to be strong as well you give him a reason to fight." Ian helps me walk back I lay my head down on his lap, as he rubs my back this isn't what you think he's gay and with Kai I kinda look Ian as an angry older brother I would never date him ew even if he wasn't gay. 

it's been a while now, the sun was up and Ian even let me have some coffee just as long as I don't go crazy on it the doctor even told us that Silas was awake but he can't do anything due to being cuffed and that the cops have spoken to him and that when he has recovered he will be taken the court Ian really wanted to end his life, he even asked the doctors if there was a way that could happen but the cops isn't letting that happen because he will be getting enough in jail it will be like death for him, also Rebecca was the first one who was allowed to go see Caleb and she ended up coming out crying and walking out and haven't come back in I really wanna see him but Ian thinks he's going to take me back to the academy if it's that bad for his mother to not come back in.

"I don't want to go back I want to see Caleb." Ian was getting mad and I could tell, but I really didn't care I can handle seeing him.

"it is too soon enough I don't need this from you right now." I crossed my arms, and stay seated while Ian got up getting ready to leave.

"you can't make me go I have the right to see him and I can handle seeing him." Ian huffed out, looking annoyed he bands down as I looked away from him.

"how about this I will let you have a week off and let you come in when the doctor says you can can we make that as a deal?" I think about it for a little, I looked at Ian and he was doing the same waiting for an answer.

"he stayed when I was here if I didn't do the same he will think I didn't care." Ian frowns, tears roll down my cheeks once again, he signed.

"love the way you are thinking right now is not healthy and being here Is not going to help Caleb would never think that I'm not stopping you fully just for now let's go and let the doctors do their job looking after him." I slowly nod, and he stands up helping me stand and we want out to the car I got in the front this time I also fall asleep.