Caleb's P.O.V ⭐️

she breaths just a little for you.

"how are things looking bro?" Ian asked as we sat in the room they are going to put Lucy in, everything was just so still.

"they haven't updated me she's been in there for hours." he just watched every other doctor go past, thinking they are going to come in here to tell us updates but no they just keep walking.

"it's sad really she's had so much happen to her and now cancer are you both still going to do the lifestyle?" I nod, keeping my arms crossed and keep watching the door.

"maybe have a break till she's okay and better I don't know it's something I will have to ask her myself." he nods, a doctor came up I was the first one to stood up, heart racing.

"I'm here to let you know we are still in with Lucy it will be safe to start her treatment straight away so she will come in hooked up with that we just need a little longer with her." why thought should it be okay for them to take it this long.

"is she okay why do you need longer?" he looked at his note pad, god I hope she is okay I wish they could just let me in to see her.

"she's doing strong it's just in a hard spot then we though which making it harder to get to." I frown, and get kinds mad.

"so your telling me she has been in there over three hours and you still can't bring her out!" I yell Ian try and come me down, but I needed to see her and I don't need mess around. 

"sorry sir but if you would like us to get the cancer out you need to let us do what we need to do she is doing well so having her in there isn't a bad thing we are just doing our job." I huffed out, and sat back down the doctor left, and Ian came and sat down if anything happens to her I don't think I can ever find love again. 

"anymore on her ex?" Ian nods no, ugh I could kill the asshole if I saw her face right now.

"he's gone quite so we just need to be watching our backs like all the time." its never good when someone like him goes quite but I don't need my mind on him right now, it's all needs to be on Lucy and how to get her better again.

"she's going to be okay bro." I just nod, I will believe that when I see her in this room smiling.

"I spoke to her mom she wants to come out and see her she also wants us to keep her updated." again I just nodded, what if having her in there isn't going to make her any better or not doing anything.

"hi mom"

"hi sweetie your father told me about what's happen to your new lover"

"yeah she's really sick mom 

"oh honey why don't you come home and just let her get some rest I'm sure she's in good hands"

"nah mom I can't just leave her on her own but when she get's better I will bring her over to meet her"

"sounds good be strong she needs someone to be strong for her"

"yeah I'll try mom I have to go but I will talk to you later mom"

I ended the call, god I wish she could be in my arms right now, I'm never leaving this room till she is walking out of her cancer free and happy as ever that's what she needs, and she should have inside of all this drama and pain. 

"bro why don't you go back to the hotel room and get some sleep I'll let you know as soon as she comes out?" I was really tired but I just nod no, I just said to my self that I'm not going anywhere anything can happen if I turn my back.

"not going to leave this room till I know she's okay and cancer free and she can walk out with a smile on her face like nothing happened." Ian nods, I go back to watching every doctor go past hoping the next one has a bed with Lucy in it. 

"bro wake up the doctor." I jumped a little, seeing the same doctor as before but no Lucy.

"I have good news and bad news the good news is she's out of surgery and in recovery then we will bring her in the bad news is recovery is going to be slow and painful so she needs as much support as she can get and we needs to keep a close eye on her to make sure the cancer doesn't start taking another bad turn her treatment has started." I breath in relief knowing my baby girl is okay, and they aren't still cutting her open.

"can we go and see her while she's in recovery?" Ian asked, as I take in the information the doctor just gave us.

"I'm afraid not she needs time to wake up but next time you see me I will have Lucy with me." I wanted to feel angry they I couldn't see her right now, but I couldn't I just was so over the moon that they didn't end up killing her.

"can you just tell her that I'm waiting right here and that I love her so much." the doctor nods, and showed himself out Ian sat back down and pats my back. 

"told ya she was strong but still have a long way to go with recovery." I didn't really care, just as long she dose not die I really don't know what I would do the myself she she died I would probably would wanna die myself. 

>>>>>>

I jumped up when a bed was coming into the room with doctors, that's when I saw Lucy she was asleep, they hocked her up then left Ian left as well to give me time alone with her I walked over rub her cheek softy making sure to not wake her up I pulled my chair next to her bed, I put her hand in mine god I can't wait for her to wake up.