writer's P.O.V⭐️

It's the smiliest things that make her smile.

Lucy had bed rest for the rest of that week in the mean time the others started back in, training at Caleb's father's academy which Lucy is already rolled in as well but start's at a later date, due to getting back to feeling her self after going through cancer. Caleb has been spending a lot of time in his office, allowing Lucy to have her own space which she's hating but not complaining.

todays the first day Lucy is allowed out of bed which felt amazing Caleb was going to be busy again for packing and making sure he had Lucy ready to move into the academy dom on the weekend which is the next day, he has also organise a shopping day with his mother for supplies for the classes she will be taking. Lucy took her table for the day so they can be packed.

"please be good when your out I will be asking how your behaviour is." Lucy has worked out while spending so much time around Caleb is that he likes to worry and overreact guys these days am I right.

"I'll behave maybe you can have some training on how to stop overreacting over little things." Lucy giggled knowing Caleb won't like that kind of answer to come out of her mouth, Caleb's eyebrow raised which is letting Lucy know he didn't like that replay.

"I'm not overreacting I'm being serious no one can show disrespect to my mother." Lucy just nods, to end this conversation faster the door bell rings making her anxiety raise a little she walked to the door with Caleb which who opens the door of cause Lucy would never get herself to open the door.

"mother hi this is Lucy baby girl this is my mother." a pretty tell brown headed lady stands, and studied Lucy up and down she looked allot like Caleb in the shape of the face, in the eyes, and the teeth which is wired but true she had white teeth just like Caleb's Lucy shyly smiled letting the lady know Lucy finished standing there and just looking.

"hello it is nice to finally meet you Caleb here talks about you a lot." this for sure made Lucy blush but not a blush that anyone could notice unless they where to look closer to her face.

"okay well have fun shopping and I told her to be on her best behaviour so just let me know if she isn't." Caleb's mother moves out of the door way so Lucy could come out they said there goodbyes, then Lucy followed to the car she got in the front.

"you can call me Rebecca so you and my son." Lucy was worried about her answers, this lady was for sure no joke and doesn't wanna make her mad.

"yes he's the best he treats me the way any girl should be treated he doesn't take a joke sometimes but my jokes are bad anyway so it's okay." Lucy thought she could see a proud smile but she wasn't for sure so she didn't overthink it.

"are you a sub or little so I know what we need to be looking for classes." Lucy tells Rebecca what she is, making Caleb's mother say nothing else just keeps driving making Lucy a little confused is it a bad thing to be a little.

"let's start with looking for some colouring books your first class or one of your classes will be colouring lesson you get to lay on beds and relax." wow that dose sound like a easy class she thought while having an exited smile it's better then being in bed all day.

after the end of the shopping trip, Lucy was really tired and so ready to go home and show Caleb everything that she got like a little shopping heal that you get to watch on YouTube in a way even workers had to help take the shopping bags out to the car since it was too much to carry.

"I think we out done ourselves." Lucy smiled, knowing she really outdone her self and have so much stuff for each classes and even got some more clothes which would all have to be proved from Caleb.

"thank you for taking me shopping it was a fun way to get to know each other." Rebecca nods, with a little smile on her face while they both got in the car and started driving back home