You & I⭐️

She will stay with him till the end.

"What's the news doc?" I asked with a tired voice, the doctor looked down at some papers before giving me an answer.

"We need to do another scan when you was asleep we had some movement from Caleb just a little so we will take him down to do that soon and that will tell us if anything has changed." I smile so big, he moved this is it he's really going to be okay I'm going to have Caleb back.

"Wow of course do what you need so dose this mean he's going to be okay he's going to wake up soon?" The doctor looks at Caleb then back at me,

"We are hoping before we know it but please do remember that it's going to be a long recovery for everybody." I nod, they all walked out I turned to Caleb giving him a smile even though he can't see or smile back he will be able to soon and I can't wait to see him be able to have his smile back.

"Hello"
"Ian Caleb he had movement when I was asleep the doctor saw it they need another scan to see any changes but this could mean he's going to be awake soon"
"Oh wow then you won't be at the hospital all the time"
"Well yeah because I need to help him recover he needs as much support as he can get"
"Lucy your forgotten that his not going to remember you your just hurting yourself"
"I'm not having this talk with you again I thought last times talk got through to your head"
"Just come back I have your new Dom here waiting for you"
"Fuck no it's like your trying to push me out of the group is that what it is Ian is that been your plan the hole time all this long"
"You never watch what you say ever you have never had respect towards me all little respect another Dom"

I ended the call, not because he's right he doesn't deserve my respect he doesn't deserve respect from anyone some man come and take Caleb's bed for the scan, I was alone in a empty bedroom with my thoughts.

I'm so going to tell Caleb when he gets his memory back, Ian needs to stop having this hate over me and getting another Dom for me like that's just crossing the line you don't do that to your best friends girlfriend while you don't know the man came back with Caleb and said the scans should be in soon.

~~~

"So there have been some changes and that's done by Caleb's healing process that's done by him he now won't have any memory loss so when he dose wake up he will remember everything and who everybody is and it's not going to take him long to heal." I smiled with tears down my cheeks, this is a good thing he's going to be okay.

"Thank you that's really good news I just hope he can wake up soon." The doctor nods, and walked out with the nurses behind him I hold onto Caleb's hand.

"You're going to be okay you just need to wake up we can't help you with that part it's on you know and I'm right here when you do wake up." I kiss his hand, and hope to god he's going to wake up and he doesn't go backwards and never get better.

I woke up to something touching my hand, I try and ignore it by going back to sleep but it continues frowning and sitting up seeing Caleb's eyes opened letting out a big gasp and pushed the nurse call a nurse comes in I was like jumping up and down in my seat she took the tube out of Caleb's mouth god I missed his smile.

"He will have a sore throat from the tube so let's try not to talk and it's good to see you awake." I said thank you to the nurse as she left, I softly hugged Caleb as he's arm want around my back.

"I missed you Ian as been as ass to me and is trying to get me a new dom because he doesn't believe you'd wake up and to get me out of the group." I sat up, seeing Caleb a little mad.

"They also want through your stuff because they had no hope in seeing you wake up and they found this book." I showed Caleb his note book about me, he took the note book looking super mad he then turned to the last page in the book and started writing something down.

"You're mine looks like Ian has forgotten which I was deal with when I'm out."

I looked at what he said, I smiled a little yep I definitely have the old Caleb back and I'm not going to lie it feels amazing to have him back as well.

"I definitely haven't forgotten who I belonged to daddy." Caleb chuckled, as my cheeks blushed like crazy.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter I'm sick with the tonsillitis and the flu I'll be sure to upload again once I feel better which I hope really soon! Xxx E