Doll Face ⭐️

she becomes a little brave angel.

when my eyes open, I looked around my body felt so sore I was kinda scared to move my body I looked beside me seeing a sleeping Ryker no Caleb which made me worried. What if he doesn't like me anymore because I have cancer shouldn't he be here Ryker started to move around and woke up he looked over at me and came over.

"hey Caleb he's gone back to the hotel he started to smell and was going to get some stuff for you and the others where busy so I told him I would chill here he should be back soon." oh never mind I really need to stop overthinking, the doctor came in he smiled.

"nice to see you awake the surgery want well how are you feeling?" my throat also hurt, and I'm really cold.

"my body hurts and my tummy feels sick." he nods and writes stuff down as Caleb walked in with a bag that got dropped and he ran over, I smiled as he hugged me which felt nice.

"the tummy feeling is normal it's from the treatment that we have started you on and we will get you on some pain killers we will be having a close eye on you throughout you staying here." I nod, and thank the doctor he left Caleb got on the bed and hold me in his arms making me feel less cold I love being in his arms.

"my babe I've got you always." I smile, he's the best boyfriend ever and best daddy ever as well.

"your the best boyfriend and daddy anyone could ask for." he chuckled, and pulled me closer, the food lady came in with a try of food.

"the doctor said you can eat and that you should." she placed the try down in front of me, and the lady left it was mashed veg with chicken.

"I really don't feel like eating." I softy say, Caleb frowns.

"love you need food in your tummy you haven't eaten for a while even just a little." I shake meh head, and moved the try away from me and hugged my tummy.

"Lucy I'm not going to tell you again eat." he pushed the try back closer to me, I just keep moving it away till the food fall on the floor going everywhere.

"your so lucky to be sick right now or your ass would be getting it right now."I smile because I won, and knowing he can't do anything about it.

"well I'm not lucky but yeah being sick is getting me out of punishment." he signed, as I giggled this is so funny pissing him off because he can't punishment me.

"I would still watch myself doll face when your body isn't so sore I will be able to punish you again so be careful with what you chose to let out of the mouth of yours do you understand?" okay that made me shut up, he turned series so fast.

"yes daddy sorry." he nods, and huffed when looking at the food on the ground.

"I'm going to go find someone to clean this up are you okay by yourself?" I just nod, he kissed my forehead and walked out was it just me or is it kinda funny getting him really pissed off.

"yes thank you just in here." a lady came in with Caleb she has cleaning stuff with her, she started cleaning I try and hold a giggle in oops.

short chapter sorry love's and thank you so much for the support on this book!x