Old Lover ⭐️

A ending for a new reality.

Silas was the guy that had my heart, at first in a good way but turned into badness, his friends got involved which didn't help after he found out i was into Ddlg it was like he become a different person.

⚠️ abuse warning ⚠️

"Ddlg what the fuck so now you're going to be a child which isn't shocking you already act like one since i fucking meet you what a loser." Tears roll down both cheeks, as i sat and watch my boyfriend laugh when nothing was actually funny.

"Sorry i shouldn't have said anything." He stopped laughing, and just rolled his eyes.

"Fine I'll show you Ddlg take your clothes off you look ugly in clothes anyways and don't ever put clothes back on in this house." I slowly started taking my clothes off with tears still down my cheeks.

"Ugh even an ugly body go stand in the corner facing the wall don't move." Why does he have to be so mean all of a sudden, walking over to a corner i want my boyfriend back who i had before anything was said.

"Time for fun for me not so much for you I'm going to hit you for having a ugly body." This is not how Ddlg works, the first hit was the worst it was like my body died the last hit just made me feel even more died.

"Turn the fuck around." I did so straight away, scared and in pain Silas walked closer to my face put one hand around my throat, and raised the bealt hitting me across the face, he let my throat go as i scream in pain holding my cheek.

"Stop your crying and go make me some lunch or do you want another beating?" I stopped crying, knowing now i will have a black and blue cheek. Walking to the kitchen and try coming up with something, my ass and cheek was hurting so much i get some ice out of the freezer placing some softy to my cheek.

"Hurry the fuck up with the food I'm hungry." I wanna go home so badly, when the food was hungry I took him the food-

I was pulled out of the flash backs by a knock at the door I look in the mirror, make sure I got rid of all the tears then walking to the door and coming face to face with Zoe.

"Are you okay I'm really sorry about Kai's Dom I forgot to say he's really rude do you wanna come to the playground." I'm probably not even welcomed, I fake a smile.

"I think I should just stay in and settle in more if that's okay?" She nods and gave me a little hug, then skipped off I closed the door, then my phone ring it was poppy.

"Hey girl how are you settling in"
"Yeah it's all very overwhelming"
"Is everything okay"
"Yeah just a little homesick did you apply to get in"
"Yeah I just have to waive till I get a reply if I get in or not"
"Okay I miss you and I hope you get in"
"Miss you too boo"

The call want dead and I was alone again, there's more to my story but too sick to get into he's in the past. I go to my stuff and start unpacking another knock was at the door, it's probably just Zoe getting up and walked over to the door and was confused.

"I'm sorry about my Dom him and Caleb is kinda the leader of the little group we have going." I smile, hoping that's enough for him to know it's okay he is really sweet to come and make sure I'm okay and apologise for something he didn't do.

"It's okay I should probably find another table to sit at from now on to keep off his bad books." He frowns, and looked sad it was true I can't welcome myself to things.

"Your part of the group now you have to sit with us Ian will get use to you being at our table." Ian must be his name, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine if you insist." He smile want big, my heart stoped a little want Caleb showed up now he knows where my room is deep down I know that's not really a bad thing but should it be a bad thing.

"Kai Ian has asked for you." His voice wow, I need to stop being like this Kia left leaving us alone together just awesome I so needed that to happen even when he turned to look at me after watching Kai run off to his Dom.

"Are you settling in well?" I slowly nod ugh your so stupid he probably thinks the same. he nods back his eyes not leaving mine for just a second in that second it was like the world didn't exist it was just us alive in a good way, he turned and left I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding in is this guy going to be the death of me.

After setting up my Tv I lay in bed, having so much on my mind tomorrow I have to have breakfast at the table, which I don't feel welcome at but Kai really wants me to be sitting at the table I signed and send a message to my mom letting her know the first day was overwhelming and that I miss home, I got up and turned the lights off and got back into bed getting comfortable I wonder how tomorrow is going to be like I hope it will be better then what today was.

Message from Poppy
Looks like I got in see you tomorrow boo X

A quote I found that relates to this character

"Shout out to women who are recovering from trauma but still showing up for life"

Poppy

Zoe

Kai