Home ⭐️

Home is always where the heart is.

~ hi love's at the end of this chapter I do have a announcement about a new book that I will be releasing in September with all the chapters done and might be edited as well! More information down below and yes I will be still writing this book, with so much work as gone into this book I'm not ready to end the book just yet but when I'm not publishing chapters I'm working on my new book and I have a really good feeling about this book. Also I'm deeply sorry for not publishing I've gone through some family issues but everything is okay now so I'm going to be punishing a chapter every day to make up! ~

"Do you think your mother is going to like me?" Caleb asked, while our driver drove to my mom's house.

"Yeah she supports the lifestyle I'm in so don't act different just be yourself." He nods, I shouldn't really forgive Caleb for what he just put me through but I love him so unless he kills someone I think I'm always going to forgive him.

"So I can punish you in front of her and she won't care?" I rolled my eyes, as me laughed a little.

"Maybe not in front of her but if you told me off or something like that then yea she will just think it's cute." The car pulled in a driveway that I know all too well, and I saw my Mom standing waiting.

"Mom." I smile and go up to her, she hugged me tightly but I think I won at hugging her tighter she always has given the best hugs.

"So you really bring one back honey." She looks at Caleb as he was getting the bags, I smiled and turn to look at Caleb as well.

"Yeah he's the best should we go in I'll make you some tea." Caleb calls out to me, to go help him but I wanna see what happens when I play a game with him.

"Oh yes dear it will be a good way to catch up." I smile, and follow mom inside, shutting the door but not locking it I smile and want to the kitchen ugh it's so good to be home again I hear the door close and the bags being dropped I couldn't help but giggle a little.

"I asked for your help." I got the cups, and put the teabags in with the sugar.

"That's a man's job I came in to make tea so I can sit down and catch up with my mother which I told you why I wanted to come back." He came closer, he lifted my chin up to make sure I'm looking at him which is making me go crazy.

"I think you forgot how to obey kitten I think that's something we need to fix don't you agree baby girl?" I know what he's trying to do here, and it's actually working.

"We can't do too much my mom she will hear." He raised a eye brow, and pulled out some kind of pills.

"We can put her to sleep for a while and when she wakes up she will feel good as new." I wasn't really big on the hole drugging my mom just so we can have sex.

"I guess but can we not do it all the time." He nods, and he told me to go sit down he will bring the tea out I smile at my mom as I sat down in front of her.

"So honey tell me why aren't you at the school anymore?" I kinda wish she wouldn't ask that question, but she did now I have to face it.

"Remember my ex boyfriend he keep me from seeing you and was abusive he found me and came for me it just wasn't safe so we left." She nods, with a sad smile Caleb brings the tea out then sits down next to me as mom took a sip im sorry mom.

"So you're a dominant Caleb?" Mom smiles, as she waits for Caleb to say something.

"Yes but we both like to keep it private like we wouldn't do anything in front of someone we just keep it to ourselves." I drink some tea, wow I make the best tea ever mom nods with a smile on her face.

"Well honey I wasn't able to take time off work you know how work gets and also your father has come in contact with me he still lives here so he would love you to come and see him." I was shocked, I haven't seen my father or meet him I really didn't know how to feel.

"I'm sorry sweetheart im not sure what's come over me but I feel really tired you okay if I go have a nap?" I gave her a nod with a smile, she got up and walked off Caleb's hand want on my lap.

"Let's go to your room now." I could feel myself getting a little wet, as we moved from the table.

⚠️ Smut ⚠️

I was pushed against the wall while being kissed, of course Caleb taking control my hands running around in his hair is the best thing ever.

"Fuck I need you right fucking now take your clothes off before i roughly do it myself." I didn't do anything, he puts one hand around my throat and the other ripped my top off and pants then bra and underwear.

"Is that all you got daddy." I teased, he chuckles but he's face changed and came closer to my face.

"Because of your lack of obeying and now teasing you get punished instead of having fun remember how I needed to send something to your house before we left well it's here but I'm tying you up firstly." How is this fair, I was only messing around he pushed me on my bed and tie my wrist and ankles he left the room and soon after came back with this big machine with a fake looking dick on the end of it.

"This will be going on and out of you till you know how to behave." Oh god, he moved it to end of the end and he placed it inside of me making me gasp.

"I was just messing around." He turned it on, making the fake looking dick go out of me and back in.

"I'm going to go look around town and I'll be sure to tell your mom to not come in here so don't bother calling out doll face." I try and get free, but the rope was really tight Caleb left with a big smile on his face as I gave up.

*smut over *

So this is what the new cover of my book will look like it might just be me but I LOVE the cover so much and my new logo so no one can copyright that's what the C and R stands for

So this is what the new cover of my book will look like it might just be me but I LOVE the cover so much and my new logo so no one can copyright that's what the C and R stands for. Oh and also guy's im going to be keeping an eye out for editors the pay rate is around $20 an hour so please let me know if you'd like to be an editor and get paid for it no joke I was going to ask my cousin but I'll see what happens okay well I better go but I'll see ya on the next chapter XX 💋