she's a broken angel⭐️

she wasn't a princess that didn't need saving, she was a queen that had her shit.

"how are we feeling today?" the doctor asked as he stood at the end of my bed, I was cuddled up cold and really not feeling well.

"she's feeling sick and wants to throw up is it the cancer again?" the doctor smiled, and nods no.

"it's the side affects from the treatment it will take her a few takes for her body to allow it to do the job then she won't be feeling as sick." Caleb nods, that's better news then thinking the cancer is back.

"also someone has asked for you he has asked for you in the waiting room I'll go get him for you." Caleb frowns, and want with the doctor it was just me and Ryker he stays some nights so Caleb can get work done and get stuff for me when I need it.

"how's Poppy?" I asked, he moved his chair closer to my bed.

"she's okay love sick worried about you though."I smile she over worries all the time, I then frown.

"is she umm still on punishment?"no punishment should ever last this long, but he did promise Ian to be like this to her.

"no love she's off punishment as long as she doesn't do that again." I smile, ugh I hate being in the hospital there's nothing to do.

"umm bro what the fuck." Ryker stood up pulling his gun out, I frown and looked over at the door seeing Silas ugh he just never stops it's getting old.

"put your gun down he just wants to talk with Lucy he has a gun as well." I'm so confused Silas walked over, I looked away.

"get out I don't want to talk to you." he signed, and just sat down.

"can you both leave so I can talk to her that's all I will be doing." Caleb dragged Ryker out and shutting the door, is Caleb really leaving me alone with my ex right now.

"Lucy I come say that I'm going to leave you alone I slept with someone and I've gotten her pregnant and I have chosen to be myself again and not some monster I'm really sorry what I put you through I don't think even saying sorry isn't going to heal what I have done and I will understand that I will leave you alone from now on I am deeply sorry." he's really shit at saying sorry to someone, I turn and looked at him.

"your changing just because your going to be a father wow that's really sick you put me through so much hell I wanted to do something I loved with you but you just go and abuse the lifestyle and me you almost killed me took advantage of my body and your sitting here saying sorry just because you got another girl pregnant that's just saying that you still would be a monster if you hadn't gotten another girl pregnant oh let me guess did you take advantage of her too." I spat, all I had was hate for him he will always be a monster to me.

"get the fuck out Silas and stay out of my life I'm done with your bullshit move the fuck on." he just got up and walked out, I smile and feel proud in my self for not just forgiving him so he can have that hold on me.

"and you why did you let him in and leave me alone with him are you crazy." Caleb raised an eyebrow, as Silas chuckled.

"because the girl he got pregnant was with him and I believed he was in no mind to hurt you and I was right out the door ready to come in if anything happened." oh god why dose he always makes me feel small, he came over coming close to my face.

"would you like to keep running your mouth off and see where it gets you kitten?" new nick name, it's a nice nick name.

"no daddy sorry." he nods, that was too close I'm am not in the mood to be punished and I didn't want a sore ass.

"do you think we should go back to the school since he's not going to be there it would be good for them to do the classes." Caleb shrugged, as he sat down beside my bed.

"I'll see what the others think Ian would want a say in it." Ryker nods and sat down as well, I want back to cuddling up like a ball.

"we could go to another school my father runs one start over." he's dad is a doctor and has a school, wow that's a lot of work Ryker nods.

"I'm so bored can this treatment be done already." the guys chuckle, but I wasn't messing around I was so bored it makes me want to cry.

"would you like me to go to the shops and get you some stuff to do?" I nod happily, he rolled his eyes and gave me a kiss before leaving.

"he's the best boyfriend ever." Ryker smiled, but had to take a phone call so I was left alone all over again which makes me even more bored.

~~~~~

"hey babe I'm back." I opened my eyes seeing Caleb with a bag full of stuff, I smiled big and took the bag as he pulled a table with wheels on it over.

"I chose the colour panels and the adult colouring in book for now." Caleb nods and took the bag I thank him and started colouring in happy as ever.

"good idea now her mind won't be on the treatment and feeling bored." I found a page, with birds and flowers just the right page.

"having nothing to do isn't fun for anyone so I didn't want her to feel like that." again he is the best boyfriend ever, a nurse keeps coming in and out a lot which is ugh but I can't be rude and say something mean and I would get a punishment without question.

"when food comes you have to eat this time do you understand?" ugh having the cancer is making me not hungry, but Caleb is not understanding.

"yes daddy I will try."