Wetness ⭐️

The only thing she was allowed to do was... Obey.

⚠️ smut chapter ⚠️

"Thanks bro aye I owe you one"

I sat up from sleeping, looking confused at a happy Caleb and who he was on the phone to not thinking about it too much and want to the bathroom it's been a few weeks I've missed so much school and I haven't been very social or been anywhere else other than the hospital.

"Love come out I wanna talk to you." I finished what I needed to do and walked back into the room, I sat down next to Caleb's bed.

"What's up?" Being stuck in here has kinda made me feel a little down, but I always remind myself it's better then not being able to see Caleb.

"So since it gets quiet around here at night and the night nurses don't come in as much anymore since I'm getting better so I was thinking we have a little fun." I blushed, making he chuckled having a little fun dose sound fun.

"So I have asked a friend to get some stuff for me to use on you I was thinking a deep hard session." Not knowing what to say, I just nodded then thinking what his friend is going to bring and what a hard session could be.

"We could start know with the simple?" I wonder what he will do if I said no, maybe I shouldn't find out.

"Yeah what's the simple?" He sat up, making me move my chair a little so he could get his legs over the bed then he came close to my face.

"Hands and knees." It's like my body was frozen, and it wasn't going to let me obey but I had to so I got up slowly and got down on my hands and knees.

"Good now only this one time I will let you use hand or should I say be a little bit more in control so show me what you can do." What the fuck do I do, is more so the question ugh Ian was right this is way I need to be at classes I take a breathe and do what I feel is right.

My fingers curl around his rock hard erection and gently move up and down, letting his penis travel in my loose grip rather than holding too tight which may be uncomfortable. His foreskin moves over his frenulum and encourages more pre-cum to leak from his tip, lubricating my actions and resulting in gasps from above me rather than the mere sharply drawn breaths from a moment ago.

Enjoying this early tease, I quicken my pace gradually until I feel like he can't take any more; that he needs to be in my mouth now.  I find myself shoved down on his cock, filling my mouth to my tonsils. Continuing the steady pace, working his shaft with my fingers curled round, I lower my mouth to that shiny tip. The cock head exposed in full one moment then his foreskin coming up to stimulate his frenulum and collar every other second. My tongue darts out to taste that shiny surface with a salty tang, and I savour that first connection with my mouth. My tongue swirls over it as my hand continues its movements, and my other hand finds his balls and starts to tease and pull gently on them to add to the sensations he's feeling.

Pretty soon I can't stand not having his cock in my mouth properly. My lips form an O and I pop my mouth over his attention-lavished cock, but not all the way down for now. There's not even any suction to start with, and I don't connect my tongue with his cock tip right away either. I just let the tight circle of my lips meet the tip of his penis and slowly roll them downwards, letting my mouth water more at the thoughts and sensations happening in my mind and body so as to lubricate my lips' journey down his shaft.

"Fuck Lucy time for my control." He placed both his hands in my hair and I'm being bounced off his cock. He's using the very deepest part of my throat as his personal wank sleeve – a fuck toy in which to dump his cum. I'm thinking nothing except remember to breathe, It's difficult to swallow but I need to if I don't want drool to drop out of my mouth around him and make a mess everywhere. Tears fall from my cheeks as I struggled to keep up with Caleb as his shaft keeps hitting the back of my throat It's not long at this point til I feel that final stiffening of his large cock deep in my mouth, and he's holding my head still as he grunts his hot ejaculation past my fucked raw tonsils deep into my throat.

"Did I really just do that?" I was so shocked at this point, I have never taken control like that wow Caleb chuckles.

"You've made a proud daddy go get cleaned up before my friend comes we'll go down for something to eat." I nod, that's if I could eat my throat is going to be so sore getting up and getting some change of clothes to be in for the day, then going to the bathroom having a drink out of the tap getting changed since I had a shower last night.

"Ready?" I nod, Caleb holds my hand as I saw a bag on the ground his friend must of already come to drop the stuff off we walked to the cafe the hospital had and got a table for two.

"I need to work out your training that we haven't even started which we should have by know and you need to go back to following the rules and showing respect and for Ian I can't keep having you both fighting at each other." I raised an eyebrow, is he serious right now.

"Ian always starts it he's an asshole and even tried to get rid of me so I don't have to be in the group anymore how is that far." This talk was making me so angry, he didn't deserve my respect.

"And I understand I've spoken to him because yes what he did was not okay and I needed to remind him what I would do if he sold off what is mine he's not going to stop playing the asshole game till you show respect and if I have to I will punish you till you show respect." This is so not fair, I was so pissed off but I don't need punishments right now.

"Fine only if he stops being an asshole." Caleb nods, then I told him that I didn't feel like doing anything else but sleep and rest my throat.