017 - ᴇʏᴇs

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。Thomas chucked the card Minho while Thomas reloaded the gun ready to shoot

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
Thomas chucked the card Minho while Thomas reloaded the gun ready to shoot.

"Open this door Jason!" Thomas shouted

"You really don't want me to!" Jason replied

"Open the damn door!" Stressed Thomas. Minho began swiping the card aggressively on the buzzer. It continued to flash red with the words DENIED.

"Listen to me! I'm trying to save your life. The maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last one day out in The Scorch," Jason spoke his voice showing he was very slowly coming closer. "If the elements don't kill you, the cranks will. Thomas, you have to believe me. I only want what's best for you,"

"Yeah let me guess, wicked is good?" Thomas replied

"Your not getting through that door, Thomas," Jason spoke quietly. Suddenly the door clicked open, rising quickly. Revealing Aris and Winston.

"Hey, guys," Aris smiled.

"Come on!" Frypan encouraged running through.

"Thomas! Come on let's go!" I shouted running through the door and waiting the opposite side. He stood hun pointed to Jason and the guards.

He shot, Jason ducked under the shields meaning Thomas' shots bounced off. He continued shooting until the gun was out of ammo. He grunted and threw the gun at them before beginning to run to us. The door began to close.

"No!" I shouted

"Thomas?" Newt called.

"Thomas you shit hurry up!" I yelled. He ran fast but the door was shutting quickly. He came closer and closer as the doors shut quicker and quicker.

The dropped to the ground skidding underneath the nearly shut door and out onto the other side. He rose quickly.

"Move! Move!" Aris shouted throwing some metal thing at the scanner meaning it can't open.

"Thomas, what's going on!" Teresa asked

"Come on let's go. It won't be long until they find a way to us!" I yelled. Thomas grabbed a gun from a dead guard that must have been killed by Aris or Winston and stuck his middle finger up to Jason.

I grabbed a bag form the guard and ran with the group. True I didn't even know what was in it but it must have been something useful surly.

"Keep running!" Thomas encouraged. I was small, fast meaning I could run faster than the others leading me to the front. We ran through the familiar warehouse we arrived in.

"Come on! Come on! Hurry!" I shouted the ones behind. We ran to the door, I scanned it for a moment before spotting a lever and pulling it down quickly