012 - ꜰʀᴇᴇ?

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。We headed into the room wearily one by one only realise it was a corridor with pipes against the wall

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
We headed into the room wearily one by one only realise it was a corridor with pipes against the wall. We turned to look at Thomas a before a noise at the end of the corridor caught us.

I spun around quickly to see lights flickering on lighting up this long corridor. They continued above us and past, we looked between ourselves nervously before beginning to walk down this corridor.

An eerie atmosphere set in as we walked as I began to re think over the events todays. We killed a Griever, not just one, multiple. For some reason when I grabbed the bow it felt familiar.

Like I was use to it, like I held it before. It must have something to do with my past life before the maze. I then thought about what Newt said. I didn't know how I felt about it.

My heart was skipping almost missing beats even yet my brain was louder, jumping higher than my brain over shadowing it. I was in a loop of tell Newt I like him too or-

He meant it in a friend way didn't he. I'm getting ahead of myself. My body was overwhelmed in disappointment and annoyance at my sheer delusion. What is wrong with me?

Eventually, after walking the corridor for about half an hour we stumbled upon a door, with a green light on the side. Weird. In green lit up letter it read 'EXIT' at the top.

"Seriously?" Frypan asked as Thomas stepped closer to the handle. It opened it quickly and pushed it slowly. What the fuck is going on? It opened into a room.

More like a laboratory, pale white everything made from cold stainless material. Lights above, yellow, and flashing. We walked in further and I was stunned to see a man.

He was on the floor his head cocked and his body limp, blood scrapped against side of the wall. I had to hold down the vomit in my system.

The boys behind continued in, all taking turns to take in the vile sight. We looked around there were glass windows exposing people under white blankets only their feet sticking out and the end. With blood on aswell.

I swallowed hard and another person caught my view this one with a gun lying in a pool of blood.

"What happened here?" Archer asked. None answered as we walked slowly into the next room reluctantly. There were chairs everywhere thrown about and blue holographic screens. With stats and bars and photos of things on there.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. I headed closer to a screen to see a live video of the maze. "Hey Newt?" I called his name lingering in my body. He turned to me and I pointed to the screen

"So they were watching us," he realised. "This whole time," we continued looked around, I came across a hologram of two brains highlighted with different shades of blue for activity.