010 - ɢʀɪᴇᴠᴇʀs

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。"Hey Newt?" I whispered as we waited at the entrance of the maze "I wanna tell him

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
"Hey Newt?" I whispered as we waited at the entrance of the maze "I wanna tell him... when I'm ready," he nodded in return and waited with me.

We're taking longer than usual drawing the attention of the boys around now and they gathered with us at the entrance.

Thomas and Minho fell towards the ground in front of the maze, out of breath and looking panicked.

"Now, what the hell is going on out there?" Newt asked as they rose to their feet.

"What hell have you done now, Thomas?" Gally asked as they walked through the boys

"We found something, a new passage. We think it could be a way out," Thomas answered walking fast

"Really?" Newt asked joining them.

"It's true. We opened a door, something I'd never seen before," Minho spoke "I think it must be where the grievers go during to day,"

"Wait, woah, woah, woah wait your saying you found the grievers home?" Chuck asked "and you want us to go in?"

"Their way in could be our way out, Chuck," Thomas convinced

"Yeah, or there could be a dozen grievers on the other side. The truth is, Thomas doesn't know what he's done, as usual," Gally spoke. I had hatred towards Gally.

"Yeah, well, at least I did something. Gally. I mean what you done? Huh?" Thomas spun round to see Gally "Aside from hide behind these walls all the time,"

"Let me tell you something, Greenie. You've been here three days, all right? I've been here three years-" he began closing the space between the boys. I turned my head keeping an eye on the boys' moves

"You've been here three years. Your still here. What does that tell you? Maybe you should start doing things differently,"

"Maybe you should be in charge?" Gally shot back sarcastically.

"Hey!" Teresa shouted. The boys stopped to address her "It's Alby, he's awake," this seemed to have stopped the boys and a few of us jogged over to the hut. Me, Minho, Newt, Teresa, Gally, Thomas and Frypan.

I ran in first to see him sitting up, holding the quilt around his torso. Staring into space, Newt sat down next to him slowly.

"Alby you alright?" He asked softly. Albys eyes grew hard yet he kept them unfocused.

"Hey, Alby." Thomas began leaning in front of him. "Alby, we might have just found a way out of the maze," Thomas explained slowly "Your hear me? We could be getting out of here,"

Alby shook his head slowly "We can't." He whispered "We can't leave. They won't let us," he said quietly

"What are you talking about?" Thomas asked