024 - ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。"You ever get the feeling the whole worlds against you?" He asked turning around unseriously

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
"You ever get the feeling the whole worlds against you?" He asked turning around unseriously

"You have no idea," I mumbled quiet enough for only Archer and Newt to hear me.

"Three questions. Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?" He said while walking towards us. We went quiet "Don't all answer at once,"

"We're headed for the mountains. Lookin' for the Right Arm," I answered causing men from behind us to snicker. I turned around quickly to see them but I couldn't pin point who said it.

"You're looking for ghosts you mean," Jorge explained as he took a drink of an orange liquid of sorts. The group stayed quiet "Question number two. Where did you come from?" We looked between ourselves.

"That's our business," Minho answered slowly. Jorge looked unimpressed and looked between the men surrounding us. Suddenly a pair of rough hands grabbed onto my shoulder

"Get the hell off me!" Thomas spoke signifying that the same had happened to the others

"Shut up you big baby," The girl spoke I couldn't tell what was going on but I could hear a strange zzzzzz noise.

"What are you doing to him!" I tried to shake myself free from the man's grip.

"What is that," Thomas pleaded

"You were right," Brenda spoke as the men began to let go of us.

"Bastards," I complained rubbing my neck where they grabbed. Jorge pulled on a pair of small glasses and grabbed some kind of scanner thing and looked at it.

"Right about what? What is she talking about?" Thomas asked

"I'm sorry, Hermano," Jorge let out a unsympathetic chuckle "Looks like you're tagged. You came from WICKED. Which means you're very... valuable," he finished menacingly as the men around us began to close in slowly.

***

"Good plan, Thomas," Minho spoke unemotionally "Just hear what the man has to say," he repeated "Really working out for us,"

We were hanging upside down, ropes tied on our feet below us was a drop. Definite death I thought. I had to hold my shirt across my body to cover up my bra.

"Oh, shut up, Minho," Thomas whispered "Maybe I can reach the rope," Thomas grunted as he curved his body upwards to try and grab the rope tying his feet together.

"Enjoying the view?" Jorge asked walking towards us

"The hell do you want?" Thomas said sharply

"That is the question. My men want to sell you back to WICKED life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that," he answered

"Well that's good news," I shrugged

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is the shank not making any sense?" Minho asked

"Tell me what you know about the Right Arm." He pointed to me for mentioning it earlier

"I thought you said they were ghosts?" Newt asked

"I happen to believe in ghost," he answered with a smile "Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves," he rested his hand on some kind of lever that had a rope coming out of it connecting to the same rope that held us. "You tell me what you know and maybe we can make a deal,"

"We don't know much," I answered through breaths. Suddenly the lever was pushed realising the rope slightly allowing us all to fall a meter or so. "Okay! Okay, all right," I breathed as the ropes re tightened "They're hiding in the mountains and they attacked WICKED they got out a bunch of kids. That's it. That's all we know,"

"Yo, Jorge," a man's voice called "What's going on?" He asked as he walked to get a better look at the children hanging upside down. I would be curious too.

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted," he answered "We're done now," he turned to us sharply

"Hey wait. You're not gonna help us?" Thomas asked

"Don't worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong," he answered and he began to walk off leaving the man by himself with us "Hang tight,"

"You bastard," I spoke loud enough for him to hear. "Fuck my hands cramping," I complained as I re adjusted my grip on my shirt

"Why are you doing that?" Archer asked

"Because, no offence guys and I do love you all, I don't want you all to see me in my underwear ," I smiled sarcastically

***

The air was full of heavy breathing and grunts from the group.

"Okay. I got it," Thomas breathed "Minho ready?" He asked as he pushed me towards Minho.

"Gotcha. Okay, one two..." He began

"Here we go," I whispered to myself

"Three," Minho pushed my body. I stretched my hands out towards a railing. I became closer and closer to grabbing it but my momentum was running out

"Ah," I groaned as I fell away from it. The boys erupted with groans from another failed attempt. "Okay one more time," I breathed as I  swung back into my original place. "Wait I need to..." I trailed as I re tucked the end of my shirt into my bra. It's a good job Teresa gave me that idea. "Ready,"

"Okay, come on," Archer spoke as he stretched his hands out to me. Frypan gave my a little push before I grabbed onto Archers hands. He pulled my into his and wrapped his hands around the two dents of my torso. "Ready?" He whispered.

"Yep," I answered as he pushed me towards Frypan.

"Got ya, hey there," he smiled at me

"Hey," I trailed as he pushed me towards Newt.

"Gotcha!"

"Come on hurry up," I told him sharply as he pushed me towards Thomas with all his power. Thomas grabbed me and pushed me to Minho. I was pushed forward by Minhos powerful arms and I came closer and closer to the railing "Come on, come on, come on," I whispered.

My hands closed quickly around the cold metal grip of the bar as the group erupted with cheers.

"Hell yeah," I mumbled as I began twisted my body to grab onto the lever to pull me down along with the others. I feet landed onto the floor while the others dangled in the air "Sorry guys," I smiled as I untied my legs.
。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈