029 - ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʀᴍ?

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。We all turned to Aris a confused look on our faces mixed with a sense of betray

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
We all turned to Aris a confused look on our faces mixed with a sense of betray. How did he know them?

"Oh, my god, Harriet?" He asked as we walked closer to the girl his hands lowered to hug her

"My god. What the hell are you doing here?" She asked through the hug. The blonde girl pulled her mask down to reveal her face too.

"Sonya," he breathed as he turned to her, she hugged him too tightly.

"Aris, your lucky we didn't shoot your dumb ass," she said "You all right, man?" She had a warm smile on her face. I turned to Newt not even thinking with a confused gaze.

He glanced at me for a quick second before looking away ignoring me. Stop it.

"Uh... what's happening?" Minho asked

"We were in the maze together," Aris answered. Harriet walked from the boy and whistled holding her two fingers to her mouth.

"We're clear guys! Come on out!" She yelled into the mountains.

"Copy that we're clear! Stand down!" A man's voice spoke back. I looked up into the sky to see on the mountain horizon was people. Slathered am equal distance from another.

They were to far to have faces or anything distinctive. But I could tell they had guns on them. I knew these men had to be the ones that were shooting us earlier.

"My god, your alive," Sonya smiled. She was pretty, probably one of the prettiest people I've ever seen. They were both pretty, beautiful even. Far more beautiful then anyone I've ever seen before.

***

"Back it up, Joe!" Sonya shouted as we followed her through a little stone tunnel. The car at the end of the tunnel began to reverse slowly reading the other side.

"We're taking them to base," Harriet said as she looked at the curious glances of passers-by.

"Wait, so, how did you guys get here?" Aris asked

"The Right Arm got us out," Harriet answered

"Wait, wait. The Right Arm? Do you know where they are?" Thomas asked stepping into the conversation. She pulled open a door to an old broken down car with a smile.

"Hop in," we looked between ourselves realising we didn't have much choice really so we clambered in.

***

The cars jugged to a stop and the doors pivoted open. The car ride was short, driving through a consisted deserted plain land. We came out slowly taking a good look at what was in-front of us. Was it possible?

We finally. After was felt like forever. Have found safety? A home? Was my family really going to be a thing? It was a civilisation in the mountains.

With small tents and sheds scattered around and boxes and piles of wood filling in gaps. People pottered through the place seaming safe and easy.

"They've been planning this for over a year now," Harriet explained as she walked us through the people.

"This is all for us," Sonya added. "You guys are lucky you found us when you did. We moving out at first light. Where's Vince?" She directed her question to someone in the distance

"Somewhere over there, I think," they answered staring at us. As if admiring us.

"Who's Vince?" Thomas asked

"He's the one who decided if you get to stay," Harriet reply

"I thought the Right Arm was suppose to be an army," added Minho

"Yeah, we were," a man walked towards us answering Minhos statement "This is all that's left of us. Lot of good people died getting us this far,"  he looked over our group "Who are they?"

"They're immunes," Harriet answered "Caught 'em coming up the mountain,"

"Did you check them?" He asked, he must of been Vince I realised

"I know this guy, Aris. I trust him," she pointed her finger to Aris.

"Well, I don't. Check them," he ordered

"Hey boss," a man spoke from the side of us and suddenly a gasp-like groan creaked out of Brenda as she fell forward onto the sand her body falling limp. She dropped to the sand.
。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈