52 - sʜᴏᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。I looked over at the two before tightening my grip on the gun slowly as he stepped in, standing beside Teresa

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
I looked over at the two before tightening my grip on the gun slowly as he stepped in, standing beside Teresa. "Your working late," he said to her. She smiled nervously "See, that's what I like about you, Teresa. No matter how bleak things get, you just... well, you never give up. Times like this, you need a friend that you can count on,"

"...I'll bear that in mind," she replied through long breaths,

"There is one thing you should know. One friend to another..." he went quiet before speaking again "Thomas is here," me and Newt looked over at Thomas with worried expressions covered by our dark masks.

Fuck. 

Teresa looked over at Janson slowly, keeping her expression still. "A surveillance picked him up outside the walls. Ava didn't want you to know... but there's a chance that he may try to contact you... and if he does... well, I'd like to think that I'd be your first call," he said his voice harsher,

"Are you going to kill him?" She asked,

"Would that be a problem?"

Finally, the elevator pinged and the doors opened...

"This is me," she said slowly before stepping out. Newt then me and Thomas following shoving Jansons shoulder slightly as he followed. I walked slightly in front of Teresa.

"Does he know?" I asked quietly,

"Better not," Thomas replied, a hardness to his voice.

"Thomas, you have to listen to me. Getting that serum won't save Newt. It might buy him some time, but..." she began,

"Just ignore her she's trying to get inside your head," Newt said, his voice muffled as he pushed lightly on Teresa's back.

"Diana," she turned to me "Listen, you know what going on out there. People are dying. The world is dying. There's something about Thomas' blood i don't understand and I think you have the same-"

"Open it," I ordered standing outside a door, not listening to anything she had to say. She quickly opened it as I gripped into my gun.

"If you let me run some tests..." she continued "I promise I can protect you-"

"Yeah?" I ripped off my mask staring her square in face "Like how you protected us at the i Right Arm?" I asked her stepping forward to her before Newt placed his arm onto my shoulder pulling me back.

"What are you doing?" He asked quickly, I pushed him off...

"How many people will it take, Teresa? How many more people do they have to round up, torture, kill? Huh? When the hell does it stop?"

"Diana-" Thomas said from behind me,

"It stops when we find a cure,"

"There is no goddamn cure!"

"Don't waste your breath, Teresa," I heard Janson to the front of me. I looked up seeing his holding a pistol aimed right at my head. We clicked out our own guns ready to fire, "She made her choice long ago,"

"Drop it, kid!" A guard shouted from beside me, I turned to see three guards in all black running towards me. I thought for a second before grabbing on to Teresa wrapping my arms around her neck and placing a gun towards her temple.

"Back up. Tell them to back off," Thomas said quickly to Janson,

"Hey Thomas, Diana, come on... it's me, I've known you longer than you can remember. Your not gonna shoot her," he said, his eyes piercing through me.

"You don't think so?" I threatened, clicking the gun to re load...

"Okay... go on then," he taunted moving his gun, "Shoot her," he dropped his voice down to whisper.

He was right, he was so painfully right... I wouldn't of shot her. I could make as many threats as I like but they would mean nothing if I couldn't go through with them.

No matter what she did, how she betrayed us... I couldn't do it. Because Thomas loves her... and he always will...

"Prove me wrong," Janson continued, knowing I wouldn't do it...

"Diana..." Thomas whispered,

"Shoot. Her," Janson said harsher, before I could think Tereza turned around pushing me, Newt and Thomas behind the door. Pulling down on the button, forcing it shut. They began to shoot at the door, the bullets ricocheting... Janson ran towards the glass looking at us squarely.

I looked at Teresa plainly for a second before I walked off quickly. Newt pulled off his mask leaving it on the floor, then Thomas did the same.

The sound of loud blaring sirens and red and yellow flashing lights now filled the building as we walked. Receiving odd looks from the people we walked past who were painting in white lab coats.

***

We were hidden in a small dark room watching guards run past searching for us. It would be a miracle if we made it out here alive....

We walked briskly, I stuck by Newts side. Holding my gun so tightly it was hurting my hand. Thomas had stopped and stood still, "Oh my- Thomas," I said walking back to him, before I noticed what he was looking at...

There down the corridor stood a woman with platinum blonde hair and white long lab coat. Thomas pulled his gun out ready to shoot at Ava.

"Thomas!" Newt yelled as he ran forward grabbing Thomas while the sound of hun shots fired through the air. Janson was behind, we ran through a corridor, popping out of the other side.

All shoot in a mix match unison forward, "Minho! Minho!" Thomas yelled, we continued running forwards, shooting bullets all around us.

Suddenly, a man ran in front of us yelling 'Freeze!' Before I shot his left leg and Newt shot his right dropping him to the ground. "Minho!" Thomas repeated as we ran. We spun a corner whipping out the two guards in front, then turning to the side to check for guards there, waiting for them to appear.

"Get down," I told them, as I slid behind a wall, the two boys following.

We leant up against the wall breathing heavily, I went to re load my gun "Shit! I'm almost out," I yelled other the still shoot bullets. Thomas slide out shooting the guards at the end of the corridor while I stayed with Newt.
。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈