006 - ᴘʜᴀsᴇᴅ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。-DIANAS POV-The morning sun that shone into the cracks of my hut woke me up

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
-DIANAS POV-
The morning sun that shone into the cracks of my hut woke me up. I rolled over to see Newt sleeping peacefully, his arms and ankles crossed making me smile.

He looked so at peace with the world. He looked dare I say beautiful. I stared at him, forgetting the world around me while it crossed my mind. What is more than friends?

What does that include? Kissing I think, sleeping on each other uh what else. Kissing lingered in my mind, had I had my first kiss yet?

I don't think so, yet I don't have any memory of life before maybe I have. Maybe I'm still yet to have my first kiss. Could Newt be my first kiss? I thought about it for a moment.

Normally, I shut these feelings down but I wanted to really think about it for once. What would kissing Newt even be like? I don't know but part of me wants to find out.

But we're just friends and it should probably just stay like that. But the thought of it still lingered in my mind.

Sleeping with each other? What does that mean like? If I was to sleep on Newt wouldn't that just be uncomfortable? Well, not if I just placed my head on his chest.

I mean I don't have to lie to him, do I? I could just... sleep, right? Maybe just a head-on-shoulder sleep? That sounds comfy. The thought of kissing Newt still played on my mind.

That was until I caught myself staring and remembered what happened the last time. I lifted my body up a bit using just my elbows to see his face better.

"Hey Newt," I whispered. "Newt," I said louder giving him a nudge

"Hm?" He rubbed his eyes and looked at me

"We're on morning duty," I told him getting out of bed

"Oh," he nodded and followed. I brushed through my hair and threw water on my face and we headed out the door. We saw Archer already on the bean patch.

"Hey, Newt, where were you last night you didn't get into the hammock with us?" Archer asked. I gave Newt a look signalling for him not to say anything.

I didn't know much about boy best friends or anything but I knew enough to understand that it was frowned upon to sleep in the same bed far away from everyone else.

Archer was quiet for a moment and looked in the direction that we walked from them at the hammocks which was opposite to where we came from.

"Oh my," Archer gasped

"It's not like that," I started

"Sure," he nodded is sarcasm

"He fell asleep at my hut what did you want me to do? Wake him up?" I asked back with raised eyebrows and started to pick at the stalk.

"Was it your," he whispered and then mouthed so none around could hear "Virginity?"

"Okay, what the, no. We didn't do anything okay?" I finished. Archer didn't look convinced but who can blame him really?