Aizawa | Poisonous Love (END)

Few days passed and the old man hasn't seen you, well, he could go and see you at the café but he knew very well that he wouldn't find you there, his brain told him, his knowledge told him and his heart told him that you wouldn't be there. Such thing, frustrated him to the fucking core specially because of something that he hasn't still figure out.

Why you want to cancel your quirk? What or who you want to protect by doing this?

The information that Present Mic gave him was very helpful but he needs to go deeper in, he needs to get to the big deal so he can understand you better, therefore, his only choice is May.

The bell ringed over his head as he opened the door to the familiar cafe, the scent of coffee hitting his nose as his body relaxed at the coziness the place emitted for him, he sincerely missed this place but it could have been better if you were here. Letting out a sigh, he walked towards his usual sitting spot which was--thankfully--empty and sat.

He started to think, think what could be wrong with you, think about your quirk, think where the hell could you be hiding.

A soft smell of coffee got him out of his entrance just to meet May's sweet and loving gaze, “Is good to have you back, Aizawa-san!” she chirped happyly, serving him his usual which he looked at weirdly. “Oh come on, if i wanted to poison you i would have done it a while back.” she smiled sarcasticly but the black hair didn't question it he just took the cup and drink his coffee.

It didn't taste the same as how you would prepare it but it tasted better than when others serve it, “Where is Y/N?” he bluntly asked when he half gulped the cup of coffee.

“She is at her apartment?” she said with hesitation, she thought he would already checked there.

The black hair hummed getting up and paying for the bill, “Thanks.” and got out, going to look for some answers and going to look for his girl.