Shinso | Three Seconds

You loved books, the smell of old and new stories that need to be discovered always hitted your nose everytime you let yourself in the library, said place was more like a desert than a libra, it was rear to see people there and you were a common visiter at the University's library.

If you were playing hide and seek with your friends, you would surely have won because most people don't even know there's a library in there, if anyone had to investigate something they always go on the internet websites.

But you, were another story. People mostly call you a book worm and not a nerd since that "insult" is very old and childish for a twenty-one year old woman, but you are proud of being called a book worm, you just enjoy the sound of the pages flipping, the common cliffhangers when someone interrupts your reading and the unusual words that were used at the first and second century.

But you also have a crazy best friend--Aoyama--who loves to go to the library, mostly to sleep but whatever, he says he loves the quite and the fact no one really goes in there it makes it more mysterious and interesting, like in the movies.

“Bah!”

“Shit!” and he sometimes scares you, while he laughs is ass off.

“Am sorry Y/N,” he apologized and gave you a massage on your shoulders.

“Please don't do that again, Aoyama-san.” you begged, turning your attention back to the book you were reading.

“Which one are you reading now?” he stopped the massage to take a peak at the words on the page, “Romantic?”

“Yess,” you sassly said with a wide smile. Cheese romantic stories from ages ago, are your favorite--except the ones where the characters are too dramatic.

“What's the title?” he walked around the table, to sat on the opposite chair that was facing you.

Marking the page, closing the book and looking at him in the eyes you said; “It's called 'My Dear Poet'” you said with a smile, after seeing your best friend leaning forward with pure interest and curiosity written all over his face.

“It's basically about a Korean girl--who loves to read--and her best friend, Kera.” you started.

“Is this a Yuri story? And what's with the name Kera? Doesn't sound Korean to me,” the blonde shrugged.

“No, and I don't know. Anyways, the protagonist was one day out in the park, when she saw a handsome gently man looking at her. When their eyes meet, he blushed a looked away but as he did the protagonist felt a spark in her chest saying; 'As in count down when a race is about to start, I looked at him.. he looked at me.. one, two, there. He looked away, awakening the desire to have him on my side.'” you narrated.

“Waah,” Aoyama's mouth was wide open. “What about the prince charming?”

“He said; 'Running a marathon, I looked at her.. she looked at me.. one, two, there. My heart started to race, searching for her's to claim it as mine just to have her on my side, because my soul and heart wants her.'” you smiled.

Aoyama clapped in enthusiasm, “It's like love at first sight!” he squealed.

“Yeah, but in the end Kera falls in love with the guy and one of his friends falls for the protagonist. And just because they don't want to break their friends hurt, they let them have their significant other and try to fall for someone else!” you groaned in stress, ready to pull you hair off.

“The fuck! Listen here, Y/N.” he grabbed your face with his hands, “If I ever fall for your man, bitch you better fight for him, okay?!” he scowled.

“Hai hai, can you let go now?” you chuckle and he let go, “But in the end, their children end up fallen in love with each other, but I can give you any more spoilers.” you said.

“Whaaaaaat!? Is there another copy?” he asked dragging you to the library's isle.

“Block 'A', isle sixteen.” you instructed while he just dragged you to his destination.

While he did so, you could admire all the amazing books that you have yet to read, from romantics go comedy it was a really heaven for you.

When you reached the block 'A'  you saw someone sitting on a table, a boy on its own reading what seems a very interesting book since he is sipping a big cup of boba on his own while taking his sweet time, he looked relaxed and more handsome--since his hair was covering most of his face, you noticed a couple piercings, a lot of chains around his neck, tattoos that were visiting on his arms, hands and neck he also wore a couple of rings on his thin a long fingers.

He suddenly look up, revealing his beautiful manly features--even with the piercings--his thin lips were slightly open because of the straw that he held in his mouth, when you catched his eyes--his beautiful purple orbs looking into yours, it made something click.

'one, two, three.. I looked at him, he looked at me and then the desire to have his love had awaken in my insides.’ you thought, before he disappeared from you point of view.

| Aoyama is the beautiful blonde with the lacer in his stomach, correct? Also..
Fallen for a bad boy who reads while drinking boba in a library 🤔 idk about y'all
But this gives me ShinsoxKaminari vibes, also!
Drop your favorite(s) ship(s) in the comments; doesn't matter if it's Yaoi, Yuri or a Straight ship.

For me are; Dabihawks, TodoBaku, KiriBaku,
BakugoxUraraka and Idk more.. hope you can recommend me some good fics! - my library is so fucking empty - anyways, see ya!! |