Fujimi | First Heat (Omegaverse)

Every omega and alpha have their heats every once on a while, but can any of those two control their waves of heat? Of course they can, specially the alphas but.. can they survive without ever having any sexual activity or intercourse, in their entire life?

In most cases, the alpha or omega dies but that wasn't the case for a young female alpha named Y/N,  who had never experienced any sexual desire through her years of teenager or her adulthood, not even after she started to date another alpha for five years straight.

And when he gets his heat, he always locks himself in a room saying that he would handle it himself when you offer to help. Sometimes you would get pissed at that, but he says that is for your own good and safety and you are thankful for his consideration.

“Hm,” you hummed into your boyfriend's pillow, he was gone for a mission a few days ago and you had already missed him.

His scent has been always strong but for some reason, yours was stronger but it didn't really matter now, you were hugging his pillow so thight while smelling it when you phone rang making you groan.

“Moshimoushi,” you greeted. (Hope I wrote it right.)

“Ah, sorry to disturb you Y/N!” you heard Habuko's worried voice on the other side, which made you chuckle.

“You didn't disturb me, Habuko-chan. But hey, am all ears.” you reassured, going back to smell the pillow.

“Well, since Tsu-chan and I know that you are sulking right now-”

“I am not!” you pouted, squeezing the pillow hardly with your legs.

“Hai hai, we were thinking if you wanted to go with us and some other people to eat.” she suggested, you could hear Tokoyami speaking with Tsu at the back.

“Fine fine, give me ten minutes and I will be there.” you rolled on your side, the pillow in your chest now.

“Alright, I will send you the address!” and she ended the call.

You let your hand fall onto the mattress while you stretched a little, holding the pillow again. You weren't really in the mood for food, you just wanted your boyfriend to come back but that would be until tomorrow, you sniffed the pillow again this time, bitting on it a little making you toss it off of the bed.

Your own actions confused you, you never did such thing not even to Fujimi himself. You shook your head getting up from the bed, to pick the pillow and place it on the bed careful not to go back and smell it once again so you got inside the shower.

The cold water hitting against your skin felt refreshing, clearing your mind, suddenly, you felt an electricity going down your spine and it was no quirk you knew that. Maybe being locked down on your own house for awhile made you home sick, so you hurried yourself and got out of the shower to then put some clothes on.

You saw your phone went off when you got ready, you saw it was Habuko who had sent the address you nod to yourself getting your keys and set off to the destination.

*.*
The restaurant was filled with tons of people no matter who they are the seemed really happy enjoying their times together, you also did the same with your friends; Habuko a beta, Tsu a omega, Tokoyami a alpha and Sero another alpha, a strange combination of group of friends but the most important thing is that you were having fun with them.

The restaurant provided with a variety of foreign plates, good customer services, a good atmosphere and reasonable prices. You were focused on you conversation with your friends, when you felt a knot on your stomach as well as you heard your two alpha friends let out a growl, so did some other alphas in the room making the omegas squirm.

A scent of water hitted your nose as well as other omegas' scent, making your friends's cover their noses while you did the same. “I have to go,” the three of you said in union getting up from the table and stormed out of the restaurant.

You sniffed the fresh air, thinking that the scent had disappear but you were wrong, the alphas that were inside the restaurant also got out but the scent was really strong.

Not taking it any longer, you started to run home but it seemed like the scent followed you, were all the omegas around the damn country getting their heat at the same time!?

You slammed the door shut, “Y/N?”

You heard your boyfriend's voice--who was supposed to come back until the next day--and that seemed to awaken something inside of you, your body felt in flames making you take if your shirt and let you hair loose, your vision was blurry and your body temperature seemed to increase.

“Fujimi,” you pantted when your boyfriend's figure made its way into the hall.

He looked at you, wide eyes you seem drunk--but when you were really drunk, you didn't look like this--no worse you looked like if you were in some drug, he noticed the hair of you skin standing up as he got closer. He let an unwanted growl escape his throat, he smelled a very strong scent that your body emitted; it was mixed with a scent of wood, fire, earth, water, candy, chocolate all in one.

It excited him, he could feel himself got hard against his boxer, he didn't understand why or how you were letting out an alpha's and omega's scent together, but he needed you at that moment. He hadn't mark you because he was afraid of hurting you, but his alpha within him was losing its cool.

Your eyes rolled themselves into the back of your head when you felt his hand give your neck a small touch, were you this excited?

'An alpha that needs its alpha to mark them,' Fujimi remember, he had read on a history book that their are alphas that can be submissive but those are one in a billion, he didn't give it much thought at first but seen his girlfriend in this state, in such a vulnerable state that he has never see her in, he just couldn't refuse, could he?

He gave your neck a lil squeeze earning a loud moan that came out of the back of your throat, was he really doing this?

He stood up stripping himself let you enjoy the view for a couple of seconds, he then slammed you against the wooden floor as he kissed you roughly, small whines scaped your throat after all you still had some sense but after you provocated the alpha inside him, he really didn't want to let go.

His uneasy hands made their ways to your pants undoing them to strip you completely, he left you mouth going to your neck kissing it gently while going down leaving a track of hickeys, if someone asked you when you were sane how loud you would be if your boyfriend ate you, you would probably had punched them in the face but right now, you felt in heaven.

His sticky and long tounge inside you was just the door to paradise, that made you question why you never felt the need to do something like this.

Your moans were echoing all over the house, they were loud extremely loud as your scent got stronger everytime Fujimi gripped your thighs to maintain them in place, a knot formed in your stomach and so did in your throat that made you think that you had lost you voice but that idea went to hell when you felt something foreign inside you making you moan louder while you held your boyfriend's neck.

There was it, he had entered you without warning and he went in smoothly more than he thought, he panted still holding your thighs while looking down at you, his hair covering his eyes and sweat covering his muscular body it just made you throw your back with a moan. He smiled, you were surely confused in your head but part of you wants this as much as he does.

He leaned down kissing your neck gently as well your jawline, he then faced you with that silly smile still on his face suddenly, you felt him go deeper as well as he grew bigger in your insides.

“We will talk about this tomorrow,” he pulled out, making you whine of the sudden emptiness. “But first," he went in, all in faster and deeper than before. “I gotta take care of my needy alpha,” he smiled.

| Nearly 2thousand words at this,
I'm sorry it's bad - not good with smut -
I just read a BTS Omegaverse and I just wanted to try it
I still don't understand how the Omegaverse world works but, am trying.
Also, Fujimi is the guy with the 'Zombie Virus' quirk,
Correct me if am wrong |