Present Mic | May I Have This Dance?

Let's go back in the days in which royalty existed, "The Night" was a group of spies that didn't work for the bad or good, they just worked for themselves and helped people through their lives. Many individuals wanted to be a part of said group but the King, did not want them in his kingdom so he started to persecute them but of course, that didn't stop them from doing what they love actually, they wanted to kill tje King since he was a very corrupted one.

You were a member of "The Night" one of tbe best in the squad, and you would do anything to free the people from the King's evil claws.

“You and Yamada are going to infiltrate into tje castle,” said Aizawa. “You both will showed up as representatives of Duque Todoroki at the ball,” the black hair look at you and the blonde. “You will have to dance with Hudson, drug him and kill him.”

“Dance?” you raised an eyebrow, in those times, the first dance of a woman should be with the one they love or trust, if a women gave her first dance to anyone they are considered to be a prostitute and you, have never dance with anyone.

“Is that a problem?” Aizawa asked.

You shook your head, “Not at all sir.”

The older nodded, dismissing all of you. Yamada put one of his arms on your shoulders, “Wanna practice, Y/N~?” he smirked.

“I don't need practice,” you informed shrugging his arm away. “I will be fine,” you informed.

The day of the ball had come, you weren't really nervous, you have been in parties like this for other jobs. You had your hair in a high bun, two thin locks of your hair were left loose at the sides of your ear, your pink dress being drag on the floor with so much grace as your heels echoed in tje hall that lead towards the ball room. At your right, was Yamada in his dark blue suit which looked so fine on him, his blonde hair was held in a messy bun while his earring shined at the lights off tje candles which lighted up the hall, you gotta admit, he looked so goddam rip, you have never saw him like this.

You gulped, 'Focus, Y/N'

You held your chin high, gotta act like a very majestic woman and so it was, as soon both of them entered the ball room which went silent, all eyes were glued to y'all. Men had there mouth wide open as you passed while women stared at the blonde with desire, those stares towards Yamada kinda pissed you off for some reason but that would be another topic for a better occasion .

And just in time, the ball started to your disgrace, you were looking for Hudson with your gaze, the faster you finish this the better the mission will be a success.

“May I have this dance, my lady?” the blonde besides you gave you a small bow, offering his hand to you.

Your first dance, will you hand you first dance to Yamada or that guy name Hudson?

You let out a sigh, you trust the blonde, so you gave him your hand. He gently held you into his arms, leading you to the soft tune of the music, you were really scare to step on his feet so you often looked at your steps, making the blonde chuckle.

“Look at me, Y/N.” he held your chin with his index and middle finger, “This is your first dance, isn't it?” he asked with a sweet smile, making you blush slightly. “I am honored, little Y/N.”

You bit your bottom lip, gosh..you really hope this mission will be a success while he, he was really sure that this mission will fail.

| So,
I knew what to write but I just didn't know
how to wrote it, if you get me?
Even tho it's kinda trash
I hope you have enjoyed it or like it a slight bit. |