Bakugo | You were there, but not with me

It was the end of summer and the beginning of winter, so I guess the weather was pretty chilly.
Morning jogs were his and Ochako, his wife, favorite thing to do.

They would always go out on run, before their two sons woke up, and would be back also, before they woke up. They usually take different route everyday, taking their time to spend time together and to patrol around the city.

Am I forgetting something? Ah, yes. We are talking about Katsuki Bakugo and his wife, as I mentioned, is Ochako Bakugo.

They were classmates at UA high and when both became heroes, Bakugo left his ego and pride aside to confess his love to the brunette. Then,a few years later, they both got marry and had two twins--Misaki and Mitsuki.

“Katsuki,” his wife called out for him gently. “Should we get something, before we go home?” she asked.

“Whatever,” he answered while rolling his eyes, making the brunette giggle as he smiled.

“There is a cafe somewhere around here," she said turning around the corner Bakugo following after.

He really never thought of getting married actually, and he also never believed in fate, but marrying Ochako, could be described as one of the best things ever happened in his life.

She was the only one who broke into his cold heart, or should I say, explosive heart.

“Ah! There it is!” she cheered as she saw the cafe not two far from the both of them.

**
“Would you like any flavor in particular?”

“Orange and strawberry, please.”

The waitress nodded as she finished writing down their order, they both got a table next to a big window and Bakugo was starting outside while Ochako scrolled through her phone.

There was nothing out of the ordinary out there, just the busy streets of Tokyo filled with people..

“Huh?”

..but if a villain was staring straight into your eyes, that's another level. On the other side of the road, by the side walks, was standing a black haired villain with a lot of burnt brusies also known as Dabi.

He was staring into Bakugo's crimson red eyes with his fierce blue ones, and that sick smirk drawn on his lip making Bakugo let out a low growl.

A few seconds later, a short (h/c) girl came up to villain handing him a milk shake as she drank her own, the villain took the drink a gave the girl a peck on the lips.

He then smiled down to her as the started to walk, the villain telling her about maybe how many innocent people he killed today.

Bakugo was just staring, he should have move and take action but, his eyes were glued to that girl that was drinking her milk shake. She felt some eyes staring at her, that she turned her head to the direction of the window, her beautiful (e/c) orbs meeting with the ash blonde's ones leaving him breathless.

“Here is your order,” the waitress came back with their cheese cakes, startling Bakugo making him snap his head towards the waitress.

“Oh! Thank you! This looks delicious don't you think sweetie?” the brunette squealed happily, turning to her husband who had a blank face.

“...mm, make sure to eat everything.” he murmured, turning back his head towards the window expecting the brat to be there but of course, she wasn't.

'Tsk, stupid jack ass.'

| Heyo! Yes am back at it again!! My mind has been running wild so, ah couldn't help it
Sorry if it's short tho |