Dabi | Innocent pt. 3

Twice was bouncing his leg up and down with anxiety, he was sitting in front of the computer in his office at the station, he did as you told him the other night but he instantly regret it.

He was literally eating his nails, he was scared, at the verge of tears. He just couldn't believe his eyes, he loved his job but couldn't bear the sight.

His hands were a trembling mess, his breath itched at every step he heard, his breath was cutted off by every scream, cry and yell that played on the screen.

He would have to constantly pause the video to regain his breathing, or drink a lot of water and wipe the tears that threaten to scape.

Mr. Todoroki was a famous business man, well known around the whole country. He smiles in front of the cameras, a smile that can make you blind because of how bright it was. Maybe it did, make a lot of people blind.

He said that he loved his wife, that he was the best husband, the best father, the best of the best. But who knew, that even the best heroes were such monsters.

Who knew, that Enji Todoroki--a man qualified as the most kind and generous man, the man who distributed food and clothes for the poor--could have the guts, the audacity..

To beat the leaving hell and to rape, his own son Touya Todoroki.

*.*

You were at the entrance at UA's prison, with Mr. Tamaki.

“Are you sure about this?”

You looked at the blonde with an eyebrow raised, “Are you scared?”

“No, are you?” he rubbed his hands together.

You snorted at the question, “I come here more often than you think, Tamaki.” you said, entering the building leaving the blonde with his mouth open.

“W-wait for me!”

As you entered, heads were bowed in respect, you didn't have ask where the inmate's cell was located or they had to check you, you just passed everyone straight.

Reaching to the cells area, recognizing almost all the inmates you had send to this rat hole. The started to yell curses at you, try to spit on you, yelling threats, some would say sweet comments and such--but when you stood, in front of the cell you were looking for, the room when silent.

He was there, seating on the floor in a corner like a good boy hugging his knees. His black and spiky hair covered his blue eyes, the white shirt he was wearing looked too big for his thin body as well were the shorts.

Sensing your presence, he looked at you who was still on the other side of the metal bars. His beautiful flaming blue orbs, they were locked into yours, they were still filled with the same pain, sorrow and loneliness as the first time you saw them, but this time, they were also filled with confusion.

You smiled, “Would you like to get outta of here fuh some time?”

His eyes widen at the unformal way of how you were speaking, also, did you ask if he wanted to get out of there?

Of course! He needs a long warm shower, a warm and delicious plate of food and the comfort of his soft king sized mattress and his sheets, but how would you do that?

He looked at his lawyer, earning a shrug from him.

“Ma'am, the inmate isn't authorized to leave the grounds.” a guard that was nearby said.

You clicked your tounge, ready to snap at the guard. Just who the hell he think he is? Lucky for him, “And who do you think you are talking to!?” Twice came through the doors and roar at him.

“Sir, I'm just-” the guard tried to defend himself, how when he was cut off coldly.

“And your job includes listening to your superiors,” the older grumble snatching the keys from his hands and tose it to your direction.

You thankfully catch the keys, opening the cell's door giving the black haired male a warm smile.

He wasn't really sure if he could trust you, but hell! He wasn't going to waste this opportunity so he stood up walking towards you. Your smile only grew bigger, stepping aside so the inmate can come out. Tossing the keys back to guard, you signal the boys to start walking as you walked behind them.

*.*
The smell of condiments hitted his nose making his stomach let out a low growl, you decided to threat them all for lunch at your place while you cooked.

Dabi, wasn't handcuffed since he got out of the prison which surprised him, you also let him use your shower and bought him some new clothes. He was grateful, but also confused.

He looked at his best friend having a friendly conversation with Twice, he felt outta place since they were talking about politics and he didn't really liked that topic. He let out a sigh, turning his head to aside looking at a wall. Said wall, had a lot of pictures of landmarks, cities, animals and there was one of Twice eating ice-cream his mouth covered up in said desert.

In another section of the wall, were pictures of inmates, tons of it and aside of the inmate's picture was their personal information, why they were sentenced to prison, the amount of murderes or crimes they had committed, the reason and how the committed theirs crimes.

He wasn't surprised to see such pictures there, after all, he was in the house of the number one best, sadistic, strict, best listener and short temper judge around the globe.

“She painted those,” he heard one of the males state--Twice--while he turned his head.

He licked his dry lips, turning his head back to the amazing and beautiful pictures. They were indeed beautiful and also very realistic, it didn't look like it was painted by hand.

“Food's ready!” you shouted from the kitchen, the three males making their way towards the dining table.

When they entered, Dabi was dumbfounded when he saw all the variety of food served on the table. Tamaki patted his shoulder, assuring him that everything was fine, he nodded and took a seat besides you.

“Ittadakimasu,” and everyone except him, started to serve their food.

The meals were foreign for the black hair male, he never saw anything like this before.

Seeing that he wasn't sure what to take, you took some rice, black beans, beef and fried plantains and place it in his plate. He mumble a thanks taking some of the food in his chopsticks, as the first bite meated his tounge, he felt a bomb explote in his mouth.

It has been so long since he ate a warm, home made food, he was grateful, he felt at home. He closed his eyes, letting all the mix of flavours mix into his mouth.

You smiled when you saw how calm the black hair was, and Twice saw this,he kicked your leg under the table making you shot him a dark glare. He gave you an apologetic look, tilting his head a little towards Dabi making you soften your gaze.

You understood what he meant, which made you look at Dabi who was eating with so much delight. He seemed so happy, relax and peaceful and you didn't want to bring him back bad memories, memories that he maybe doesn't want to remember once again.

You already knew his Identity, how was his childhood and you really didn't want to ruin his meal that you prepared for him, but you needed the information so he can really be in peace once for all.

You exhaled silently, kicking Twice's leg a little too hard under the table while he let out a silent whine looking at you, you gave him a glare and continued eating, your mood ruined.

He smiled, knowing that the glare was a sign of approval.

“So, Dabi..” he started, earning the said male's attention. “How does it feel.. to fake its own death?”

| I might have to get a separate book for this,
'cause we are ofc going for pt. 4 |