Todoroki | New Teacher

You were in your second year of highschool at UA high, it was a normal school year for you. You had friends, you were in the top five of the school and you were team leader of the (insert club) and you were single.

“Kyaaah~!” but it looks, like this school year would be really interesting.

You were heading towards your classroom, and you saw a commotion at the school's cafeteria. You just rolled your eyes hearing the other girls squeal, probably another hot guy that got transferred, not paying much attention, you continued your way to your destination.

You didn't had anything in mind for today's amazing day, it was really sunny but you didn't know what to do. You sighed looking at your wrist watch seeing that you had 30 minutes before your first class of the day started, so you took your time getting to your classroom.

“You are late, Young L/N.” was the first thing you hear when you open the door, to see everyone sat on their seats and All Might Sensei standing at the front of the classroom with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Sorry,” you grumble with a bored face and made your way to your seat, looking ahead at the teacher that closed his eyes for a second.

“O-kay! Young students, from today your timetable will be changed.” the teacher announced, while you let you face fall against your desk.

You weren't in the mood to memorize another timetable, since this teachers loves to change it every 2weeks which is honestly annoying as fuck.

“But this time,” the door opened. “You will also have a new home teacher,” he continued as the person step into the classroom.

It was a guy who looked like nineteen years old, he had bi-colored hair; is left side was red while the right was white, his eye color was also different; is right eye was a light gray-ish color while his left was blue and on the left side of his face, he had a scar. He was dressed, not like a teacher, he was dressed more like a teacher, even so--he looked really good and you noticed how the girls in your class reacted when he stepped inside the class.

He stood besides the blonde teacher, to then turned at us a bow his head respectfully. “Todoroki Shoto, 19 years old, hope we could get along very fine.” he said in his deep voice, sending the girls into a blushing mess.

All Might went away leaving Todoroki to take charge of the class, which led him to make everyone introduce themselves and say something about themselves.

You found it boring hearing everyone say random stuffs that you knew their were lies--most of them--so you just stared blankly at your classmates while they introduced to the teacher.

You sighed, being at the back of the class means you are the last one. To be honest, you were already sleepy but you stood up with your back straight and chin raised high. “(full name) and I like to be in the forest,” you sat back down seeing how everyone stared at you wide eyes.

For everyone's eyes, you didn't look like a nature lover or someone who likes nature, and your club had nothing to do with it neither. On the other hand, your new teacher just gave you a small smile while you gave him a short nod and then he proceeded to start with the educational course.

*.*
The orange rays of the late evening stabbed their way through the window that was besides you, making you close your eyes thighter, your classes had already finished as well for your club activities.

You opened you eyes, to see that you were in the locker room of your club, it looked like you had fallen asleep and everyone had left leaving you behind like assholes.

“Tsk,” you stood up from the uncomfortable floor you were sleeping on, making the bones on your body crack at the movement while you let out a yawn.

You licked you lips, looking out of the window to then sigh. You were surely going to hear your older sister's complain, because you reached home late because you slept at school.. again.

You gave a check up around the clubroom, to see if everything was in order after doing such, you went back to the locker room to change your clothes when your phone rang just as you were about to put on your shirt.

You sighed after seeing the caller's ID, “Sis?” you answered.

“Where the fuck are you?” her serious voice echoed in your ear drum.

“School,” you located you shirt on your shoulder, to then fix your bag.

“You slept at the clubroom again?” she spoke rather calm, which seemed strange, while you heard the TV's noise at the background.

“Yeah, why?” you asked, stopping what you were doing to place one of your hands on your waist.

“Niko-chan, came over saying that she didn't want to wake you up.” she stated and then you heard your best friend's voice whine.

“Pass her the damn phone,” you growled.

After a few seconds, “Hey, Y/N-chan.” your best friend spoke nervous.

“Why the fuck you didn't fucking wake me up you bitch!!!” you scream, hopping that her ears bleed.

“Because Todoroki sensei told me to let you sleep, and said that he would take care of you!” she whined on the other side of the line, “Plus, say thanks that a hot young teacher is there with you.”

“He isn't,” you spat.

Your friend gasp loudly, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you met with certain teacher's eyes. “I see that you are awake,” he stated the obvious.

“Oh, and you said he wasn't.” she giggled.

“See ya in five Y/N L/N.” your sister growled, cutting the call.

You just kept staring at his unnatural color eyes as he stared into your (c/e) orbs, “Could you..?” you started, nodding your head towards the door.

His eyes widen, he had walking in without knocking and you were still in bra. He felt a sudden wave of heat hit his face, as he ran out of the locker room, his face all red.

You gave the door a confused look but then shrugged it off, to then proceed to dress yourself again.

When you were done, you walked out of the locker room to meet you teacher leaning against the wall, his eyes met yours again the crimson color going back to meet his perfect face, while he scratched the back of his neck in shame.

“I'am really sorry about earlier,” he apologize sincerely.

You gave him a smile, “It's okay teach, you were just checking on me.” that made him look up, to then see you bow to him one last and started walking home.

When you got home you let your bag fall to the ground and entered the kitchen, to see your best friend and sister sat at the dining table waiting for you.

“Finally you came,” your sister said picking her chopsticks while you marched your way to your best friend.

“Ah! I'm so so so sorry Y/N!” she whined when you started to pinch her cheeks.

“Next time you leave me in the locker room, I'm gonna slaughter you with my bare hands.” you let go of her, sitting next to her and proceed to eat.

Niko-chan just pouted and rubbed her cheeks, to then shove some originis in her mouth.

“Say, how was your day sis?” you asked your big sister.

“It was boring as hell, and my boss wasn't having it as well so he invited us barbecue.” she stated, “How about yours?”

“Oh well as I mentioned, we have a new home teacher!” Niko grinned brightly, you just rolled your eyes.

“Was he hot?” your sister asked looking at you.

You smiled, remembering the event that happened before you left school. “He is.. very cute.”