??? | Inspiration

A sigh slipped past you lips, damn looks like the tiredness just won't go away.

You are, a professional artist and you really love you job heck people even fight to get one of your paintings hanged on their walls, because indeed, your work is really beautiful--a master piece.

But of course, every job comes with their stress. You looked around that mansion that your dear husband insisted on buying with his money, you felt empty and stressed. You loved your work so much, that when the days that you have no inspiration comes it makes you wanna break things.

Relaxing yourself, you walked out to the huge garden greeting the guards that you came across with.

Said garden, didn't really had much different species of flowers, there were mostly roses laying around in their beds.

You smiled at the beautiful sight, but it wasn't still enough for your imagination to start working so you just kept walking forward reaching to a cliff, that revealed the city underneath while a bench sat under a random tree.

The sun was now setting, so you decided to sit under the tree admiring the sight that layed out in front of you.

It was really a beautiful sight, but it just-

"Mum!" you heard a whine getting you out if your thoughts, turning your attention to your upcoming son who was running towards you.

A smile came up to your face, when you feel like your world was crumbling down this little fella always comes to bring the light to you and well, he will literally scold you if you start to frustrate yourself and that's what he came to do now.

"Stop worrying," he glared at you climbing up to the bench and gave you a slight punch in your head with his little fist.

"Ow, Rocky." you whined, rubbing the part that he punched.

He glared, hugging her neck and snuggling his face into it while you hugged his waist, rubbing circles on his back trying to calm your explosive son.. well you were try to calm yourself.

You heard feint chuckle from behind you, not bothering to look who it was because of the glare your son send to the person and then you felt a pair of strong arms surrounded your body.

"Rocky, you shouldn't do such thing to your mother." your husband said, his voice echoing in your ear.

"She is thinking too much, she needs something to be distracted with." the black haired boy explained, pouting while glaring at you making you sweat drop.

"And why is that?" the older turned to you, raising an eyebrow at you.

You sighed, "I don't have any inspiration." you said.

You heard your husband hummed, getting away from you so he was now in front of you. "Have you tried something else?"

"Like what?"

"You have always painted cities and landmarks, why not try something else." he suggested, taking your hands in his and kissing them.

Said gesture made you smile, closing your eyes as you inhaled the fragrances that went by with the fresh breeze that brushed against your skin, making your hair dance loosely like waves into the air while thinking about what your husband had just said. He was right, you always painted cities, beautiful sculptures and people, maybe a change of imagine could help the storm that was going on in your head.

Opening your eyes, you met with his onyx ones reminding you of the dark and how Rocky loved to watch the stars every night while sitting on the bench by this same cliff. Remember such thing, your eyes had stars in them while you gave your husband's hands a gentle squeeze, knowing what this meant he proceeded to say;

"I knew something would come to you," he gently started to caress your cheek making you lean into the warm touch with a smile.

Knowing what you had to do now and knowing that you had some inspiration, made you really happy but that could wait later.

"Oi," you both turned your heads towards the seven year old kid who had his tiny arms crossed over his chest while glaring at his father. "No sappy-sappy shit with my mom," he commanded slapping his father's hands away from you while he hugged your neck, still glaring at his own father.

"He somewhat reminds me of Bakugo," your husband let out a sigh making you giggle, kissing your son's forehead and inviting your husband to sit next to you and watch the sunset.

| Well no shit this is crap,
I was like; "I want to write something" and
also was; "but I don't have anything in mind"
So, I'm very sorry for such
unpleasant chapter but hoped you liked the small fluff and a over-protective son.. also!
It's game time!! - if you want to play ofc - can you guess who's the husband here?
Ik I can't give y'all anything as a prize, but hey.
It's just for fun, mm?
Hope you enjoy your time in this book and
I would definitely see you, in the next
chapter!!! |