Mideriya | The Joker's Twin Sister (END)

The sessions were still made separately, there was some slight progress between the two twins. But they still don't like the fact that they have been separated from each other, for a few hours, either way.. since the day Mideriya blurted out his sudden confession, he was relieved he got it out but he was also a bit sad--well obviously, you rejected him.

But he was glad that he could at least see you once a week, it was enough for him. He was also glad that you have started to cooperate more with him--start a conversation, etc.--your brother, on the other hand, will literally slaughter him one of this days if he isn't careful.

“-what's your favorite food?” the green haired asked, with his usual bright smile.

“Blood,” the other answered right away, tapping his finger against the metal table, making Mideriya and the guards gulp.

“W-what's your favorite hobby?” the freckled boy stuttered, the pen in his hand nearly falling because of how shaky he was while writing down what the latter just said.

“Killing people, torture them and paint the walls with their blood, practice my shooting-” he continued listing some disturbing things that he called his hobbies, like if he was telling the other the weather cast and how calm he was, it was just made it more disturbing and terrifying.

“Oh, and I like to spend time with my lil sis.” he then remembered, he smiled to himself.

Mideriya also smiled, “You most really love her, don't you?”

“Of course I do! She's the only thing I have!” the maniac blurted out, Mideriya quickly writing this down. “We are twins, we were brought into this world together, therefore we are one.” he said, looking at Mideriya dead in the eye.

The latter became serious, he crossed his legs while leaning forward a bit. “Does that mean, Y/N also participate on the committed crimes?”

Joker smirked, also leaning forward. “She kills them one by one, giving them a slow and painful death.” his smirk grew when he noticed the freckled boy shiver.

“She tortures them, play with them and deform them. She would cut them piece by piece, and then make them eat their body parts before she kills them,” the maniac inspected the young male, who was ready to shit his pants.

Should he really tell him? Fuck yeah, “She also loooves, to lick the bloody knife and then kill them with a sick smile on her face.” he mumble.

That's what it took, that was the last drop to make Mideriya get hell outta if there in search of the bathroom while leaving Joker laughing.

He was running fast a hand covering his mouth, even if he was far away from the Joker's cell, he could still hear his laugh.

The green hair open the door, going to the nearest toilet and puke his organs out. Gosh, what's wrong with this people? He always thought that Y/N was forced on all the crimes or maybe it was a misunderstanding, but no, she was worst than her older brother.. she is worst than a sycophant!! A true danger to humanity!!

After he calmed down, he got up and went to wash his mouth and face, his eyes were glued to the sink when he looked up to the mirror his heart skip to the after life.

“What's wrong?” you, were the one that was behind him. He was tensed when noticing you, walking up to the sink you patted his back. “You okay?” you asked, again.

The green hair was frozen, he just got some information that he wished that he didn't know and now, somehow you got out of your cell and magically appeared behind him.

“H-how did you get here?” his hands started to shake again.

“Getting out,” you shrugged getting a bottle water out of your pocket, said bottle was still intact.

Mideriya looked at the bottle, then at you who raised an eyebrow to him he reluctantly accepted the drink, opening it and taking a whole gulp.

He was drinking the liquid fast, his legs were slightly shaking while you examine him up and down, he was obviously nervous and frightened.

When you were about to ask him what was wrong,a gun shot was heard making you snap your head towards the bathroom door just to see your twin all wet making his make up messy, in one hand holding a thirty-eight.

“Let's go,” he ordered and you didn't question him, you just followed forgetting all about Mideriya who followed behind you.

Blood.

All over the place, it might make Mideriya puke his organs out if he doesn't get the hell outta there. He felt his legs go weak, so he held you shoulder for support seeing this, you held him close to you, his face to your chest.

A loud and familiar laugh was heard around the corridor, you could feel the green hair boy clench your shirt in fear but you just rubbed comforting circles in his back, looking at your brother his smiled--a soft smile to be exact. The laughter never stopped, it only became more loud while the person got closer, when said person turned around the corner, Mideriya felt his soul leave his body.

“My Queen,” Joker called softly making the bi-colored hair woman giggle while she approach the three of you, her black heels echoing through the silent corridor.

“My sugar plum,” she called opening her arms, one hand holding a gun, welcoming the male into s hug which he took while both kissed with lust for each other.

Already used to this while trying not to cringe at the sight, you looked at the male that was holding your waist tightly, his eyes glued to the couple that was still kissing while they held fear in them making your hand ghost its way to his green curls trying to calm him down.

You felt his grip around your waist relax a little while he closed his eyes, making you smile but of course, not everyone was happy about this.

“Y/N, let's go.” you heard your brother's voice making you turn your attention towards him to catch him glaring at the both of you, Harley who was standing next to him look at you with a worried expression.

You gave her a soft smile while she returned it with s nervous one, you looked back at your brother your face not showing any emotions that not even him could guess what were you thinking or trying to say.

“Y/N,” the warmth that you felt around your waist was slowly fading away as well the weight on your chest, “I-I think.. you should go-o.” he stuttered, giving you a sad smile.

Your eyebrows frowned, you couldn't just leave him here with all this dead bodies around him, they might think it was him who killed the inmates and officers and they will sentence him to what? Five to ten years? Maybe, and you couldn't just let such thing happen.

You stared at the freckled boy up and down to then snap your head towards your brother's direction, the one that you shared a mother with, the one that you shared a lil piece of bread someone would give you, the one that you would borrow clothes from, the one that was on your side when you murder your good for nothing parents, the one that would share sick laughters with, the one that you supported when he started dating Harley, the one that you would die for, the one that you love to death was looking down at you his hand clenching the gun that he was still holding.

Blue and red lights came through the windows while the annoying and loud sirens echoed through the corridor, your expressionless face turned into a glare while in a swift motion you took out a gun out of your waist and pointed in front of you-

Bang!

-shooting the policemen that was behind your brother who smirked at you, smirk that suddenly faded when you gripped Mideriya's hand and ran away on the other direction not before glancing at your future sister-in-law giving her a look which she immediately understood.

“Y/N?” his fragile voice spoke besides you, his eyes filled with worry and surprise while you gave him a sweet smile.

“Y/N!!!!!” you heard a yell from one of the corridors, you knew it was your twin but you didn't dare to look back you just ran faster dragging the broccoli boy who tried to keep with your pace.

| I was going to make it only for one chapter,
but my boredom and imagination
didn't allow me.
Plus the smol bean deserves a happy ending |