Chapter 35 ~🍋Not Again🍋~

*Kinks included: Master, dirty talk, praise, little degrading, bondage*
———————————————————————————

"I can say the same thing about you."

You giggled at his remark. "Now if you excuse me."

Dottore didn't let you go. "Where are you going exactly?"

"Going back to the bodies. Don't you want one for your test? When was the last time you had a fresh corpse?"

He looked down at your face. A low hum was all he made. "It's been awhile, I would like a new test subject." He lifted your chin softly. "But I want you to be the test subject this time."

Your heart was racing at the speed of light. Why in all your life time does he make you feel this way. Unable to think of anything to say, you only looked to the side.

"Hm? That won't do." He moved closer to your face. Lightly pressing his lips against yours. Slow and steady his pace was, but it drove you wild. You gasped for air but only to meet his lips again.

"We shouldn't- do-this-here." You attempt to speak but Dottore wanted to continue. He reluctantly restrained himself, pulling back. He had a disappointing look when he let go.

"If you insist. Where are their bodies." He crossed his arms, just like he always does.

Turning around, you analyze the footprints from before. One lead out and another came back. That's the pair that belonged to Nex. Walking in the direction, Dottore followed close behind.

There was markings on some trees. A slash was visible, you recalled that it was Nex's way of finding a way back. While looking for the bodies, your mind was racing, filled with thoughts.

Oh what am I think? I don't even know what I'm feeling. Never in my life I would like a mortal. Gosh what if  this goes against moral! He probably thinking of things. Or reading what I'm saying, shit.

You ignored the feeling to look back. Happy with yourself, you found the taller electro man's body. Kinda cold but not usable.

Dottore was just staring at the dismantled corpse. You couldn't tell what he was thinking but you guessed it was about how ruthless the kill was, maybe?

Walking farther ahead, 4 more bodies were on the ground. They all had their limbs along with, well everything.

"Take your pick, they all should be ok. One was stabbed in the gut, heart, and the throat I believe."

Dottore walked to each body. Looking at the size, skin, and even the puncture wound. He took his time looking at each. You got board so you sat underneath a tree.

Propping your hands above your hand, you bounced your legs off the ground. You hummed while watching Dottore go to work. Took him about 10 minutes to pick one.

"This agent will do." Standing up, you made your way to him. The agent was stabbed in the gut. Guess he needed the other organs.

Rolling the agent over, you placed a water sheet to protect your clothing. Once the sheet was made, you lifted him up with ease onto your shoulder. "Any others? I can carry more."

He pointed to the geo skirmisher. Lifting him up, you placed him in the other shoulder. He nodded his head in approval, walking back to his lab.

You stopped before going ahead. Making a sled, you moved each remaining body onto it. The weight of all of them was about 330lbs You made a harness, strapping it around your chest, you haled the bodies with you.

Dottore was waiting back at the lobby. He was tapping his fingers on his arm. He seemed upset and pleased at the same time.

"You should have just let them to rot."