Chapter 25~Lets Tango~

*Credit to illa_Ohara on Danbooru*

The area around you and the trio was thick. Anger was in Aether and Dilucs eyes while Kayea was more stunned. Paimon on the other hand was petrified.

You adjusted your stance as no one made a move. This battle was going to be rough. This was actually to the death if you weren't careful. Wasting no more time, you charged at the trio.

All three jumped back within time as your scythe was inches to Dilucs face. You continue the momentum and did a full circle. You rushed to attack Aether but he was quick to block your blow.

When you took the swing, it left you open for Diluc to hit you. He used his strength and slammed the claymore at your arm. The heat from the blade made you jump back, he just barely missed your arm.

They didn't let you breath as Kayea was on your left flank. Aether was rushing on your right. Cryo was coming your way as Aether used anemo to make the element go over your body. You let the attack hit you, but the power behind it was hard on your limb.

They clashed on your weapon as cryo was creeping up your arm. Applying your hydro infusion, you pushed the two away as your arm was now frozen.

"Gosh how cold it is." You jumped back farther to give yourself time. Knocking the ice off, you summoned a bow. You didn't take ahold of it as you can fire it. You shot it at all 3 of them, missing on purpose.

Kayea looked at the arrow as it stayed in the ground. "Not a very good shot are we."

You stood there puzzled, you played along. "Ah damn. Guess I'm still awful at my bow." You changed it to spheres of water, splitting it in 2. You threw one off the cliff and held it below. The other you made a stick.

You played around for a bit, making jokes. "Man and here I thought I was fine. Ah what was the steps for a sword?" You saw Aether rush you. Dropping the water, it landed on the ground as you dodged. He took another swing as you blocked the blow this time.

The strength he had was admirable. He was able to keep his weapon stead. Unfortunately for him, he need a few more centuries to be able to win the battle of strength.

You flipped his blade away from your body. Capturing the blade and parts of his hand, you picked him up. Making a circle, you spin around and threw him back to the start. Kayea and Diluc ducked out of the way as he hit a tree, hard.

The thud was loud enough for you to hear it. The remaining 2 look at each other with a wide eye. "I hope one of you is stronger than him. He still needs time before he can fight properly." 

Aether was laying on the ground as Paimon was at his aid. Shaking him but no response. "Ah I didn't even throw him that hard." Kayea and Diluc narrowed their eyes towards you. 

"Words from you are pointless. Don't waste your breath harbinger." It was Dilucs turn. His swings were consistent, better than Aether. Kayea was aiding in the assault as he took stabs at you.

Cryo and pyro were a good combo. If only you had electro then the battle could really get interesting. Diluc was the main unit as he didn't let up. You kept on blocking blows from him. The threat of an elemental reaction was low between you and Diluc. Kayea was the threat with cryo.

It's been awhile since you were in a fight, a real one. You could tell your movements were on the sloppy side and Diluc saw this. When you reposition yourself, Kayea would try to freeze you in place.

Kayea wasn't able to hit you but Diluc did. You were watching Kayea too much that a nice hit from Diluc was to your face. He swing with all his might as it knocked you back.