Chapter 14 ~Forgiveness~

"That is enough Nex." The archon looked at you. Your blade was just shy of Childe's neck. If the Tsaritsa wasn't quick enough, she only have 10 harbingers left.

Your gaze was still on Childe. The demon side of you was partly in control as you gripped your scythe more. You just about broke the handle again with your blood lust.

Your breathing was heavy as you looked at the blood on the ground around Childe. Slowly looking up to the archon, your breath hitched. Her glare was cold as ice as she wasn't kidding with you. She wasn't asking you to stop, it was an order.

Both beings made eye contact as the atmosphere was thick, even for her harbingers watching. Some were looking in aw while one was more concerned on what your thought were.

Let go of the Scythe. We can't kill this man. It's an order from the archon herself!

ł ĐØ︎₦, ₵₳ⱤɆ ł₣ ł,₴ ₳₦ ₳Ɽ₵ⱧØ︎₦ Ø︎Ɽ ₦Ø︎₮! ł Ⱨ₳VɆ ₩₳ł₮ɆĐ ₣Ø︎Ɽ 500 ɎɆ₳Ɽ₮Ø︎ɆɆ ฿ⱠØ︎Ø︎Đ. ⱠɆ₮ ɄⱧ₳VɆ ₮Ⱨł₴. ɎØ︎Ʉ ₭₦Ø︎₩ ɎØ︎Ʉ ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø︎ɆɆ ł₴ ฿ⱠØ︎Ø︎Đ. The voice was Y/N voice but deep. Scratchy as all could be. Murderous intent was in her voice.

No. I sworn to protect her harbingers. I can not go against her will. Your hunger for blood can be satisfied later. Let me fix this error you made. We can discuss this later.

Your breathing slowed as your grip loosened. You dropped your scythe but it disappeared before it hit Childe. Looking down at what you cause you removed the water spears in his limbs.

He groaned in pain as he saw you crouch to his level. He's loosing a lot of blood and need to be stable.

"Forgive me your majesty. I don't know what came over me to loose control." As you were speaking you were making a sphere around Childe. The water went from blue to red as his blood came out.

"If you keep him in the bubble, he will live. His injuries will heal but it will take time." You made a handle so the bubble could be moved by anyone.

"The bubble will evaporate when it has done all that it can. I can do wonders of healing but not enough to save a life completely. Please forgive me as I could have ended a harbingers life."

You stayed on the ground, looking at her feet as she sighed. Your chin was lifted up as she was crouched beside you.

"Darling, I'm not mad at all. More so I'm impressed. I know well enough that blood lust is something that can't be contained all the time. Would it suffice if mine was spilled?

Everyone eyes widened. Did the Tsaritsa just ask if her blood will do?!

"I recognize that look. There's no need to hide it."

ɎɆ₴! ⱧɆⱤ ฿ⱠØ︎Ø︎Đ łⱠⱠ ĐØ︎ ฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ ₮Ⱨ₳-

Shut it. You are in no room to speak.

"I can not accept it. My demon wishes for it but I can't accept it." You sighed as you spoke in Khaenri'ah tongue. The words were elegant but filled with sorrow as Y/N knew what she did.