Chapter 9~⚠️Headache⚠️~

*credit to erligte on banooru*

⚠️ Torture⚠️

You finally reached the palace doors. You might as have been an icicle. If you were gonna be in Sneznhya, you might as well get better attire. 

Dottore went up ahead to the door and waited inside the palace doors. Warmth hit your face as you entered. While enjoying the warmth, you vision started to get blurry. Your head was pounding as you leaned against the wall.

Having a blurry vision was really nothing but your head hurting was a sign. The only time when your heads was in pain this much was with the amount of karma. Why your karma was up so high was unknown at the moment.

You placed your full body weight as you slide down the wall with a thud. Dottore heard the sound and turned back around. He turned the corner to see you grabbing your head on the floor.

Worried was in his mind. He soon reached your body and went to your level. Doing checks to see if you passed out or just died.

"My my. Already on the ground. Is this just sickness or is this the karma you spoke of with the Tsaritsa?" Y/N was still holding her head as the pain grew.

He attempted to read your thought:

W̴͔̏̕H̸̪͊̒Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊? T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅH̸̪͊̒Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ B̸̩̰͕̙͈̏͛̒̐̽è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ H̸̪͊̒A̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝P̸͖͖͔̻̱͚̝̪̓̀̆̄̒̚P̸͖͖͔̻̱͚̝̪̓̀̆̄̒̚E̵̪͐̌̕ͅN̶͎̫̉̍͘͝Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝G̶̢̨̖͚̜̺̭̥̭͓̾̒̃̃̈̏͋͝ N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝W̴͔̏̕. P̸͖͖͔̻̱͚̝̪̓̀̆̄̒̚L̸̼̞̰͘E̵̪͐̌̕ͅA̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚E̵̪͐̌̕ͅ
Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅO̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝P̸͖͖͔̻̱͚̝̪̓̀̆̄̒̚. Ṃ̸͊̊̈́A̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝K̷̢͖̣̲̼̼̝̈́̂͜͠͠ͅE̵̪͐̌̕ͅ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅ Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅO̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝P̸͖͖͔̻̱͚̝̪̓̀̆̄̒̚.

"Translated (if you can't read the font):"Why? This shouldn't be happening now. Please stop. Make it stop."

Dottore couldn't understand what was going through your head. The language being spoken within was Khaenri'ah tongue. Wasting no time, Dottore summoned a segment to finish the original task give by the Tsaritsa. Giving orders as he helped you up, he handed the necklace to the clone. Soon the segment left as Dottore place one of your arms over him.

A̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝.  W̴͔̏̕h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜!

Dottore heard the same language again but from your own mouth. He turned to see small horns popping out of Y/N forehead. Well this is new research.

Soon you ended downstairs in the laboratory. Not knowing where to place you, he started to set you down. Y/N gripped his clothing tighter as a sign of 'no'. He looked at you confused on what you wanted.