Chapter 32 ~Rematch~

"Why was Dottore in your dreams while all the other humans were all blurred?"

You weren't really surprised that he asked that question. It be normal to ask questions about your dreams, who wouldn't.

"I honestly don't know. While Dottore was doing some test, he relayed information that the decayed one told him. Something about guilt."

"Guilt? I can see the people you tried to protect, but what do you feel guilty about with Dottore?"

"I don't know. The more I find out, the more I realize that I am nothing more than a killing machine. Death follows wherever I go."

Pantalone stood up and walked beside you. He attempted to comfort you but you pushed his hand away. Taking in one last sigh, you walked to the door.

"I would appreciate it if you come and watch the spar. Never hand people support me like this in a while." Pantalone only nodded.  "Cya."

Closing the door, you made your way out of the library. The main area was small but large enough to move freely. You opened the library door to be met with a boy in a large hat. He almost bumped into you but your reactions were quick.

"Watch where your going." He went past you as he purposefully walked into you. You gritted your teeth as his back was to you.

"Filthy brat. He's lucky we're in a hurry." You closed the door before answering.

"For once, I agree with you."

"I'm gonna make him pay for that. No mortal pushes me around."

Your blood was boiling with anger. You heard rumors of the boy being rude to all, even those higher than him. What was his name? Ah forget it. Wasn't worth your time.

Reaching the lab door, you opened the door to find Dottore working on the chip. The door closed with a click as he looked up from his work. Setting the chip down, he wrote in his book.

"Welcome back. The chip that you'll have is ready. Just need to install it on your heart. At least the main one."

"Main one?" You jumped on a operating table. You took off your coat, placing it on your lap as you laid down.

"Yes there are 5 chips I need to attach to you. One for each element you can control, one for your heart rate, and the main chip. All the smaller ones go to the main and send it to me." He picked up the main chip and approached you.

"I need the skin by your heart as this is where this one is going." 

You took your harness off and undid the top 4 buttons. Just enough to get to your heart. He gentle placed it on as you felt a tiny prick.

Dottore grabbed the remaining chips and placed them on a tray. Taking it back to you, you relaxed on the table. This gave Dottore better access to where he needed to place the chips.

Before adding the remaining chips, he tested the main system. He had a tablet of information, mainly your information.

"Chip is attached, systems are working." He set the tablet down and grabbed a screwdriver. He adjusted the screws as the system turned green.

"I'm gonna have to see your whole chest here. Don't think you'll mind right?" He laughed lightly as you kept a cold look. Undoing each button, you laid still.

Each chip was close to main system. Small cords were attached. There was 2 times where the chips attached, he needed to make an opening for them. The pain that the chips added were harsh and Dottore was amazed by your pain tolerance.