𝟒𝟔

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
THE CROWNED KING
THIRD PERSON
GIORNO GIOVANNA

"I DECLARE MY FIRST SON, GIORNO GIOVANNA, the heir of the family throne, King of Italy!" Dio shouted as the crown was now placed on Giorno's golden ringlets.

"Giorno Giovanna, King of Italy, is now in charge of this Kingdom. With the light of the world, we will surely run into the road of determination of tomorrow." Dio continued. Giorno stood tall as he looked down on his people.

The current monarch of Italy is Giorno Giovanna. Giorno was decked out in exquisite jewels and gold from head to toe. Giorno had to wear it even if he detested it.

He was the Italian monarch, and he had his subjects in front of him. He ruled over all Italian citizens. Men, women, and kids all qualify. He was accountable for these individuals.

However, Giorno never stopped looking. He persisted in looking for a specific person. He hoped that Y/n would suddenly awaken and recognize him as king.

As the golden crown was placed on Giorno's head, the audience applauded. Giorno inhaled deeply, knowing that this was not the end. The new life that had just ended was just getting started. The time for Giorno's speech has come.

"My people," Giorno said. "The people who reside in this Kingdom-men, women, children, and all other members of the human race-will live new lives in the future. Though everything perishes, there is always a beginning. We'll prevail. As a kingdom, we are united. We will survive till there is no tomorrow with God's help. The light will lead us through the dark, and we are all one in my admiration for my people. I, Giorno Giovanna son of Dio, am the new Italian king-The Light of the World. Through the ends of the earth, all our battles fought throughout our history will be forever cherished and remembered. But now it's time for us to rebuild our country and kingdom as one!"

And the audience applauded. the sounds of those flying high in the air. Giorno found it to be music to his ears. The sound of bells ringing, joyful yells, and trumpets blaring. Giorno's fate was as described. to be a world ruler.

"Whatever lies in the depths of the night, we people shall rebuild it. We'll assist people who are in the dark in embracing love. We shall enlighten everyone since light is designed to dispel darkness." Giorno bellowed. "France harmed our history and daily life, but as we take France, a new period and beginning will begin for them. A queen will take over as their new leader. King Cryus' overthrower was Y/n L/n."

Giorno smiled. He wanted Y/n to stand beside him. But she wasn't there. She is the queen of France and Italy. She was the queen. She was his queen.

TIME SKIP

Giorno fixed his attention on the sleeping beauty in front of him. There was a medium-sized package in Giorno's arms. He fixed his gaze on her. She was stunning. She was a princess, almost like a goddess.

Giorno was dressed differently this time. While stroking his girl's face, he stared at her. Notwithstanding his orders to the contrary, the staff gave her excellent care. She would be cared for by Giorno rather than the nurses.

He fixed his gaze on her stunning face. Well, he pondered whether she was aware of her. While she lay there, he was curious as to whether she could hear all he was saying to her.

Giorno took another look at her face. A box was in his arms. A piece of clothing was contained in the box. Yeah, a ball party was held here to commemorate the coronation. The garment was lovely. That was specially made for her by him.

Around the invited women, there was talk about what she might wear. The maids were ordered to search Y/n's closet. They wanted to dress in a way that Y/n would dress because they sought Giorno's attention. But it's too bad since Giorno had wonderfully made one for her that he liked.

Giorno replied, "Y/n.This box is for the ball in the ballroom, if you are ever awake."As he set the package next to her bed, he spoke out. "I will wait for you. I made this dress for you. Please don't laugh at me if you get the chance to."

He placed it near her bed as he stared at her once more. "You missed my coronation and the speech I made. I looked every for you but I forgot you were still at home. I have so much hope for you to wake up. I don't want to dance alone."

Giorno gave her a forehead kiss before leaving the room. When he made his way to the ballroom, he sighed. He and Y/n were meant to attend the party, but Y/n wouldn't be awake by then. Oh, he hoped so much.

Giorno's only thought as he continued to walk was Y/n. He wasn't a party or dance guy. They asked him to dance even though he didn't want to. He was unwilling to dance with another woman.

The women invited would all be dressed similarly, believing they would complement Y/n. How comical of them.

But suddenly someone had bumped into Giorno. Giorno turned around to see a woman with blonde hair and a pink dress. He stared at her as she looked at him.

"Congratulations on your engagement, Prince Giorno...or should I say, King Giorno," Charlotte spoke. Her golden blonde curls bounced through the air as she stared at Giorno. Giorno cringed at the new word king. It felt weird someone calling him that. Forever he will always be a prince in everyone's eyes.

"Thank you, but we aren't..." Giorno was confused but he just carried on the conversation.

"No no, we know. Congratulations though. Protect that woman, Giorno. She is wonderful." Charlotte spoke. Was she talking about Y/n? Ever since he met Charlotte she's been unbearable but he guessed that she changed because of Y/n.

"Thank you, Charlotte. Are you going to attend the ball?" Giorno questioned. He couldn't be mean and just walk away.

"Oh, for sure! Did you hear the news? Did you? Did you?" She cheered as she swayed in circles. Giorno shook his head as he watched the cheery woman. "I will be married to the duke! He just proposed to me a week ago when you were gone!"

"Duke Amedeo?" Giorno questioned. Duke Amedeo was one of the few dukes that earned a title even if he didn't grow up a noble. "Congratulations, I never knew that. Perhaps you must like it If I join you at your wedding?"

"Yes! Please take Y/n with you too! Oh, I would love for her to be here." She squealed. Giorno thought Charlotte hated Y/n. And he thought Y/n hated Charlotte. But Y/n would forgive her either way.

Giorno chuckled. "That's great too."

Charlotte shifted her gaze somewhere else. "But I also heard the news of your wife...Is she alright?"

"She isn't my wife...yet, but, yes she is quite in a condition right now. I hope that she will be okay soon." Giorno blinked. Everyone referred to Y/n as his wife already when they haven't even gotten married yet.

"Oh yes! I bought a get-well gift for Y/n! Please give this to her!" She said pulling out a small box. "It's one of the most famous and beautiful pieces of perfume I've got before it sold out! Oh, It's very popular among the women here! I had to hide it so no one stole it."

"That's great, she will love the gift." Giorno smiled.

"Oh! I can't be late to the ball, I have to help set up stuff." As she put the box in Giorno's arm she then ran away into the distance. All the times Giorno had made fun of her and teased her for her well-being and actions, he realized how much he changed. What power did Y/n hold over him?

Giorno smiled to himself as he walked to the ballroom. Oh, he hoped if Y/n will be there then there was a miracle that answered him.

BECAUSE HE LOVED HER SO MUCH.

TO BE CONTINUED
NEXT CHAPTER
YES TO HEAVEN