𝟓𝟎

"YOU CANNOT KILL ME UNLESS YOU KILL THE HEART THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE."

- Y/n L/n (chapter 43)

━━━━━━━━

THANK YOU NOTE !

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC! This fanfic took 8 whole months to write. And guess what? I am so happy. I am so happy for this. Yes, I will be editing it right away but please, thank you for reading this. thank you for those readers who supported me from the start.

I wanted to let you guys know that writing is never hard. There is no such thing as writers block. You just have to write. And that's what I do. I tell myself I do not have the energy to do so, but in the end, I write 3 whole chapters in a day, if i'm lucky, then 4.

I've read many books, watched shows, listened to music, for all of this to happen. Pinterest, was another side of everything that perked my interest in writing this book.

This Woven Kingdom, was the first book I've ever read that helped me write this one. And I can't believe the second book just came out. But wait up? Does that mean a second book might come? I don't know, depends if I want to continue Y/n and Giorno's journey.

But I wanted to let you guys know, that I will be heading into high school this year. And yes, I wrote this book the summer of getting into 8th grade. I might write the second book in high school, or at least start it. But thank you.

What's really funny to me is that I always think that Y/n is my character I written like any other main character in a book. But no, it's you guys.  Thank you all for reading this. I am deeply grateful for your support and kindness that helped me.

FOREVER YOURS, HANNAHDELREY 💋

━━━━━━━━

"BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO THIS WORLD TO BE THE HEIR TO THIS THRONE."

- Y/n L/n (chapter 43)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 🎉