𝟒𝟑

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

"MY HEART BURNS FOR NOTHING BUT DEATH." Having spoken up, Your tone was gruff. You were damaged. King Cryus was in front of you while Salvatore lay in your arms. He continued to breathe. He was still dealing with Salvatore's assault.

He laughed while grinning. "Fool son, thinking I could be killed by an assault for which I have spent my entire life training."

"He was not deserving of that!" You yelled out in a fit of rage. The assault severely injured King Cryus. He managed to survive it, but the harm was severe.

"You're right, he didn't deserve that. He died because of you."

That's what made you even angrier. You were sad anymore, anger filled your body, nothing else. You felt nothing but pain from him.

Your heart wanted to kill him.

And so you did.

You hurried through the area and attacked King Cryus savagely. Nothing could stop you. Since all you did was an attack, you had lost any sense of who you were. Who would have stopped you? You resembled a ferocious animal.

His body and wrists were cut, causing blood to gush out of him. He attempted to assault you, but he was helpless against your lightning-fast attacks, which came left and right, second after second.

You did not attempt to smile. You still have a pallid face. The evil that was in front of you was the only thing that occupied your consciousness.

Your chest ached. You were so desperate to murder him. Love was a form of torment because it would only produce suffering for everyone.

You attacked his chest and every area of his body. All that could be heard were his screams of pain. You had no idea that your constant concentration on fighting him was slowly killing you.

Yet, your chest hurt.

"Look at what you did!" You yelled. Your voice sounded like a monster was in control of it. Any longer did it matter how others perceived you. How Giorno perceived you didn't matter to you. He most likely believed you to be a monster.

But you soon understood that Giorno's position was the one thing that had kept you alive. Even Giorno was subconsciously curing you without his knowledge. He was thinking about you constantly, and it showed in his stand.

The floor started to shake more as you attacked. As it was slowly falling apart, the castle was crowded with people and debris. It was falling apart from top to bottom thanks to you.

You wanted to kill him. Oh, give me the power. You cried in your mind.

Then, the floor began to creak once every two seconds. In your area, the floor cracked. The castle started to fall apart. It brushed on the ground and the fire began to spread.

Your heart did feel like it was on fire. A fire has begun within you. the flame of tenacity. You no longer desired to remain anonymous. You wished to avoid having chilly blood.

The rain had to be set on fire.

"You are an absolute monster! You've overcome terrible odds! I tell you, the witch was born!" King Cryus yelled as he charged a new assault. Too weak was he.

"I could turn into something to fear, rather than being afraid." As you hissed. "Laugh at me all you want. You're welcome to curse at me. Please do whatever to harm my intentions. But my heart will never stop beating unless yours stops. You cannot kill me unless you kill the heart that keeps me alive."

He summoned his stand, and you ran straight past him. He understood he couldn't win against you. You avoided his assault and struck the back of his neck.

His frailty

"I'm not afraid of you. You are nothing more than a useless piece of trash that wanders the planet in the hope of accomplishing anything." He yelled.

"Is that what you fear? Someone shitty like me with a low rank?" You questioned. "Typically." You spat out.

You kept on hitting him. He could still stand, though. He was powerful and extremely resilient. His assaults, though, were priceless.

You hurled a rock straight at King Cryus' throat while glancing at Giorno. The boulder then changed into an animal that was poised to sever his neck out of thin air.

But he failed to anticipate it. Giorno's skills weren't known to King Cryus. Blood shot out of his neck swiftly as the beetle sliced through it. He was no longer able to speak.

Your cue to flee and assault him while he was stunted came at that moment. Once you struck him in the neck, the blow shot up through his body and into his head.

He felt the impact of the assault on his body. The brain will immediately kill off the body by incapacitating every organ, muscle, and bone as soon as the attack hits the brain. Then he will gradually pass away.

That had worked while you waited. When King Cryus collapsed, he was holding his heart. You approached him and gave him a kick to the face.

"Are you afraid of me?" You inquired.

The man spewed blood. Very ironic, eh? You failed to remember that he is slowly dying and can no longer speak.

You struck him with a second kick. he is now spitting teeth out of his mouth. He was kicked once more, breaking his nose this time. Again. Again.

"If those look down on me, then I can become something to make them fear me." You said as you knelt to his level. "You don't fear me? Well, that's a shame. Why? Because you will never get me. Never."

He spat out. "Y-You...!!"

"What? Do you need something? Water?" You said as you cried him in the face. Finally, the crown on his head fell off. Swiftly grabbing the crown, you broke it in your grasp. "You are no King. And you do not own this Kingdom."

"BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO THIS WORLD TO BE THE HEIR TO THIS THRONE."

TO BE CONTINUED
NEXT CHAPTER
THE CASTLE COLLAPSES