𝟔

CHAPTER SIX
BACHELOR'S KISS
SECOND PERSON
Y/N L/N

YOU STITCHED YOURSELF. From washing the floor, your knuckles and knees were bruised and red. You didn't have any stitches, so you stitched a wound on your body with an old used string.

The attic, which was your room, took a long time to repair. It was about the size of a cupboard, but twice as big. You sighed and went about your business. You have to clean and repair your room before making new clothing. Sure, you could sew, but you didn't fully understand how to manufacture clothes.

It was pitch black, and all you had was a flickering flame that may go out at any moment. You grumbled and took out the sponge to begin scrubbing the filthy floor. When you observed spiders and mice in this room, you kept your cool and didn't shout.

You began dusting as soon as you finished cleaning the floor. Shit. You forgot that you didn't have any materials to construct new garments. You assumed the box belonged to you, but it didn't. Have you ever had time to rush about and buy things? At the same time, you were cash-strapped. You could, however, steal...it was night, after all. But with the way you still couldn't. Guards were stationed all over the place.

I'm done with it. You were thinking to yourself. You jumped out of the broken window that you had opened. Shit... you forgot it was raining and it was chilly and you were freezing. All you were wearing was a black nightgown.

Would you be able to return in time if you were able to successfully steal? Wouldn't you be discovered? Sure, Madam would give you more stuff to do, which you were happy with, but what you wanted was for her to throw you out.

You huddled in the shadows and beneath the cover, trying to avoid the guards and the pouring rain. Didn't the employee say it was open until the morning? Well, if you could sneak in...and steal, that is.

You've arrived at your destination. The lights were turned on, and the worker in the room could be seen. A sigh of relief washed over you as the worker was sleeping. But if you opened the door it will make a noise...

You remembered there was a back door. You ran behind it...but wouldn't wet tracks on the floor be a pain? And you'd destroy the fabrics in the process of fleeing. Aha. You remembered there was another room where the packages and storage were kept. You'd be able to steal if you dashed in.

That's the end of it. That was your plan all along. There was no turning back as you gently opened the exit door with no backup plan. It was quieter than the front door, which you appreciated.

You were now inside. Shit. The leaking water from your garments was ruining the carpet. Hopefully, the water will have evaporated by the time the worker wakes up. You stepped around the sleeping worker and up to the storage area as you entered.

As you carefully opened the door, you were astounded by the amount of stuff within. You took maybe two of the boxes and loaded them with whatever you could find: textiles, garments, jewelry, necklaces, whatever.

You suddenly noticed something. No way, it was gleaming...and crimson. It was the jewelry that you had taken. You grinned as you stuffed it into the box. I mean, no one's going to find out, right?

It was strange and eerie to walk around the storage area. What was the significance of the strange necklace in this room? Was the owner aware of it or not? Finally, you exited the building safely, but how would you get past the guards? You concealed behind the walls while holding the two big boxes. As you heard the metal armor clanking every time they walked, your sweat began to evaporate.

As you held the two boxes in between runs, they were somewhat heavy. They were hefty, but it didn't bother you in the least. You could carry more, but you were tired today and didn't feel compelled to try.

It was silent, and you could almost hear your breathing...well, you could, but it was as if you were the only one who could hear you. However, the downpour overwhelmed you. Even if the boxes get wet, you'll have something to protect the supplies for a time. "Hold on there, jewels," As you stared at the package, you muttered to yourself. Until...

Someone grabbed you as you carefully walked past one of the guards. You muttered a curse and swiftly turned around. You didn't hear anything...no one spoke to you.

Time for action, BACHELOR'S KISS

Bachelor's Kiss threw a fist at the person behind you as you took your stand. Your best buddy was your stand, which was something unexpected that happened to you. However, they were unaffected. They were able to avoid the attack.

You did recall how you got this so-called stand.' You were hit by an arrow but managed to escape. Back in your hometown, you were just fifteen at the time when you got Bachelor's Kiss And it was hard to maintain her stability. And now being eighteen with no life in this kingdom, all you did was run away and steal and now you're under watch by the royals.

Then you quickly moved your sight and spun around, and it appeared to be him. With an evident furious face, the tall figure stood over you. You swore under your breath as you gazed up at him.

SHIT. HE'S THE PRINCE.

TO BE CONTINUED
NEXT CHAPTER
MOONLIT APPEARANCE