𝟐𝟔

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
SECOND PERSON
HIDDEN AWAY
Y/N L/N

EVERYWHERE YOU WENT YOU KNEW THAT YOU DIDN'T want to be a part of something that you would never leave. There was always a reason for something. Truth should be hidden away. The past will always haunt you. It will slowly deteriorate your soul. Eventually killing you. You didn't think hard enough about this reason for letting me live a life like this. But, if you'd let him reveal what you've hidden away, what would happen?

They were correct. Someone would unleash a storm on this planet. Exactly who were you? Stand users are constantly able to connect with other stand users. What was this fate, though? What exactly was this unbreakable chain of destiny? He will always bring you back to yourself

You don't necessarily remember him, but it falls apart faster the more he says things that catch your attention. You don't wish to see him once more. Salvatore, the boy you first met when you were young. You went away, and that's what turned you into this person. You kept everything hidden. They kept everything hidden. They kept your secret.

Everywhere you go and every step you take opens up a brand-new world and route. It was incorrect to assume that Polnareff was your father after meeting him. You were reminded of your mother when you met Madame. You find it difficult to comprehend why you didn't live a normal teenage girl's life. You wanted to be who you wanted to be after fleeing. What would happen to you if they discovered you?

They claim that you're deceased. Even though they had no interest in you, they expressed grief over your passing. They merely enjoyed the idea of you. But how does Salvatore, Prince of France, fit into all of this? You're not Italian, that much is certain. You were a French national who was born there.

What would Giorno do if Salvatore remembered all of this and the life they lived before moving to Italy? Would he still think you're righteous? You had been praying every day till now that Salvatore would not return me to my original family. You considered your father, Polnareff, to be a true father. Friends that were truly kind to you existed. Giorno was unaware, and you were terrified.

Although you hadn't intended to share this knowledge, you knew that someone would find out regardless. you were unable to conceal your past since someone will always remember all of your errors and missteps. Jeux pas mourir toute seule.

Even if it can be debatable, you do think that fate and the interconnectedness of souls exist. Isn't it strange how one thing may influence another? Why does Giorno make you behave in this way if he is a vampire? Why are we both so enigmatic?

You've often reflected on Trish's words. Is it possible that she was correct? You didn't hold Giorno in such high regard. He might be extremely attractive. You believed that was the first time you noticed that you were blushing in his presence. You knew you were acting silly, but you had no idea how he looked without a shirt. You've been trying to speak with Giorno for the past few days. even so.

You stood up and moved past your thoughts. Since there was nothing to do, you were going to leave your room and go explore the town. You were bored. Your fingers were exhausted after writing down all the words that represented my thoughts in an arbitrary diary.

You heard a knock on your window as you were ready to open the door. You were startled as you turned around. Clack. There is another. A rock, that was! Someone threw rocks through your window. You hurriedly opened the window and left your tiny balcony, wondering who it may have been.

Looking down to identify the person, Salvatore was there. "What are you doing!" you yelled while furrowing your brow.

"Do you not recall? Since your parents regularly locked you up after school, I would toss rocks at your window to get your attention." Smiling, Salvatore Oh, that I could recall.

"Well, yes, I do, but you insult yourself. It's a little awkward that you're the French Prince." You shouted. "What are you doing here, though? You still haven't had breakfast?"

"I don't have to follow their noble customs because I don't live in Italy!" From the balcony's base, he yelled. He seemed a little foolish. "Additionally, you mentioned you would speak with me later. Two days have passed."

You rolled your eyes and moaned. "Fine! But hold on, I'll be down in a few minutes. Why so... He wasn't a bad guy, was he? Why would you be so careless with your safety? Salvatore wasn't necessarily a bad person, and neither were you. He will have a big impact on your life, too.

You opened the gates and hurried past the guards as you descended the steps without even speaking to them first. You could see the man who was shouting from your balcony's bottom there. He did appear foolish from a distance.

"I'm here." You mentioned panting. Did it truly make you struggle to breathe that much? from simply descending the steps to leave? In the end, the castle was enormous. "Now what?"Shifting your gaze at the man, he had his arms crossed behind his back. Slowly walking over to you, he gazed at your face—parting the hair to your ear. Looking at him, you raised a brow. "I said—"

"Don't worry about it. I need someone to talk to. And I know that you are greatly the one who would listen to my bickering." Salvatore said. "Would you mind listening about the quarrels I had living here so far?"

You couldn't refuse, so you simply nodded in agreement with him. You followed his guard as he started to speak. They did make it difficult for him here. But you questioned if people accepted him for who he was.

"Look at how elegant this home is. But the pride these lords and royals exude worries me the most. We are far more tolerant and understanding of our place about the King and the hierarchy in France." Salvatore started. "So far, living here has not been a significant deal. Since I am the French Prince, it is a major inconvenience for me."

"why not The lords present must show more compassion for and humility toward the human soul. They are not the world's finest people." You replied.

"There are many fine women here. But I don't have eyes for any of them. But even if they like me, they have a first top priority—their first pick—Giorno Giovanna of Italy."

As you sat quietly, you stated. "Don't tell me you're jealous of that man...Of Giorno Giovanna."

"I'm not so bad looking. Everyone in France wants me, and only half of Italy does. You do remember, I want my kingdom right? That just means I have to get rid of blockages such as him." Salvatore said.

"You don't like Giorno?" You questioned. "You must be selfish to have such a big dream like that."

"Such a despot is impossible to like. He resembles every noble in this place. full of self-worth, rage, and pride. Who can put up with him? Is it merely due to his appearance? Do people not seek out those with aspirations and dreams?" He asked further questions. He was complaining so much at this point that it sounded pretty obnoxious. particularly Giorno and his dream. You simply forced a smile while you were already dying within.

"You are the one who should be proud and confident, right? Giorno is viewed by you as an adversary, which destroys your prospects of realizing your dreams." You inquired.

"You can't make out what I see, can you? However, I hazard a guess that you don't want to hear everything—exactly in full." He issued a caution. He was never in a position where he would act morally since he was unsure of what he would do. Giorno was going to hear all about this from you.

"How can I trust you?"

"YOU DON'T."

TO BE CONTINUED
NEXT CHAPTER
LOVE TO HATE ME

a/n; I see myself finishing this ff in the middle  of 2023 (hopefully). chapters 27-30 are already done, i just need to edit them.